Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 724 of 744 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726734 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 11157
  1. #10846
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,597
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Another repubican president for them to clean up behind, I just don't think they are up for it this time.
    Wait for the first year when they start the “it’s the slowest recovery in history” old horseshit.

  2. #10847
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,999
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    oh for cripes sake....like the Dems...and the pandemic...had no hand in the debt...
    Under Obama the deficit was going down each year. It went down each year from 2009 to 2016 except for a minor uptick in 2011. It has gone up ever year from 2017 to 2020.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #10848
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Wait for the first year when they start the “it’s the slowest recovery in history” old horseshit.
    You don't think we well just bounce back to our everyday lives after this series of cluster f's.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  4. #10849
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    102,352
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Another repubican president for them to clean up behind, I just don't think they are up for it this time.
    Yet, somehow they always clean up and then we go back to another republican to **** **** up again.

  5. #10850
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    102,352
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Wait for the first year when they start the “it’s the slowest recovery in history” old horseshit.
    The new tea party will come in and claim fiscal responsibility needs to happen now!

  6. #10851
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    102,352
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Under Obama the deficit was going down each year. It went down each year from 2009 to 2016 except for a minor uptick in 2011. It has gone up ever year from 2017 to 2020.
    Fake news!

  7. #10852
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Fake news!
    I know. I forgot that the numbers prior to Dear Leader were fake and now the derp state is trying to make Dear Leader look bad.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  8. #10853
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yet, somehow they always clean up and then we go back to another republican to **** **** up again.
    And each time, we get deeper in the do-do. Now we have a pandemic on top of it. I guess I am too much of an alarmist to say, I hope you are right.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  9. #10854
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,863

    The 2020 Presidential Race

    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Obama has a GOP senate.

    Unemployment dropped from double digits to 4.8 (or something). Trump called it fake and then bragged when it dropped 1 point under him.

    They all suck.
    False. Dems held both house and senate when he was first elected


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10855
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yet, somehow they always clean up and then we go back to another republican to **** **** up again.
    clean up? when in the hell were things cleaned up? you can't seriously believe Dems aren't generally just a different version of crap.....and regardless of who is in the white house, both parties have a strong presence in whatever gets accomplished
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #10856
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,063
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    clean up? when in the hell were things cleaned up? you can't seriously believe Dems aren't generally just a different version of crap.....and regardless of who is in the white house, both parties have a strong presence in whatever gets accomplished
    True. You can hardly place the full blame of the ill-conceived response to 9/11 (DHS, the Patriot Act, Afganistan), the buildup to the 2007-2008 financial meltdown, and the invasion of Iraq on the Republican Administration at the time. For sure, they led the way, but as I recall, there was not a whole lot of Democratic opposition.

  12. #10857
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    False. Dems held both house and senate when he was first elected


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thought we were taking about the debt and policies when he left office.

    Back to the initial point, why do you guys only care about the debt when a Dem is in charge? Why do you say nothing about a 7%+ drop in unemployment under Obama but brag about a 1% drop under Trump?

    Partisan nonsense games. You’ll spin anything to defend the tribe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #10858
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Thought we were taking about the debt and policies when he left office.

    Back to the initial point, why do you guys only care about the debt when a Dem is in charge? Why do you say nothing about a 7%+ drop in unemployment under Obama but brag about a 1% drop under Trump?

    Partisan nonsense games. You’ll spin anything to defend the tribe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't worry when Biden is elected, FOX and they will be worrying and ranting about the government coronavirus response as well.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  14. #10859
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,031
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Don't worry when Biden is elected, FOX and they will be worrying and ranting about the government coronavirus response as well.
    Funny part is, if Biden wins on day 1 Fox News will be blaming all the deaths on Biden.

  15. #10860
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,306
    Right now Joe Biden looks to be the next Jimmy Carter. A ho-hum incoming presidency that is viewed as a safer alternative, replacing a corrupt one (Nixon/Trump).
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 07-16-2020 at 11:52 PM.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •