Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1196 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 19669610961146118611941195119611971198120612461296 ... LastLast
Results 17,926 to 17,940 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    trolls on the left are incapable of comprehending this.
    Which is it? Are Biden voters a Biden cult or did they only vote for Biden because they hate Trump? Because it can’t be both.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Are Black Lives Matter followers cult??? Seems like there is an overabundance of BS that comes out of that movement. Lots of looting and burning. Are they a cult???

AOC followers………A cult???

Defund the police movement………a cult???

Those wack jobs and abortion advocates at the Kavanaugh trial………a cult???

News media that was literally in tears* on TV when Hilly lost in 2016……a cult.

Point is (that most of you will never get) is that you are throwing the word "cilt" around pretty freely in one direction when mebbers of groups, movements etc. on your side are equally strong minded about movements you agree with.

……………

*no one has brought this up yet (that I have seen) but when Trump lost a few weeks ago, I didn't see any reporters or news personalities on FOX News (GASP!!!) crying. Interesting that that didn't happen as it did when Hilly lost and no one mentioned it. Makes you wonder which networks are really the most biased.
    There's nothing cultish about rejecting a racist presidential candidate like Trump.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

https://twitter.com/abcnews/status/1...933673473?s=21

So Dec 14th is the day he will officially give up.

it does still amaze me, tho, when people respond to tweets like this saying things like 'he already officially lost, Biden has 306 electoral votes' or 'what could be more official, they have already called it' ....when, of course, nothing is yet 'official' until those electoral votes are actually cast
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    it does still amaze me, tho, when people respond to tweets like this saying things like 'he already officially lost, Biden has 306 electoral votes' or 'what could be more official, they have already called it' ....when, of course, nothing is yet 'official' until those electoral votes are actually cast
    It’s official but hasn’t been certified. The media calls the races based on vote counts provided by the states.

Trumpian cultists keep parroting fake news media slogans like "media outlets don't get to call the winner".
    As far as I know, Trump won (unofficially) in 2016 when the mass media outlets declared him the winner of the election, and I didn't hear anybody complaint. Hillary conceded, Obama received the orange pig in the White House, and that's despite the mounting evidence of collusion there was and kept pouring in thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Yeah

It’s not official actually till congress certified it in January, but man how many L’s do you need before you accept the inevitable and let your cult members stop with the nonsense.

And then, of course, there's the blatant hypocrisy of those far right pseudo-journalists at OAN, NewsmaxTV or even FOX News for not calling out Trump on that when he declared himself the election winner by fiat.
    Last edited by dazz; 11-26-2020 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump has a base of hardcore followers, but be honest there is a base on the other side of people that hate Trump rather than simply supporting traditional Democrats/Republicans.
    Having an incompetent president who kills over a quarter million Americans due to his incompetence will tend to have that effect on people..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    And then, of course, there's the blatant hypocrisy of those far right pseudo-journalists at OAN, NewsmaxTV or even FOX News for not calling out Trump on that when he declared himself the election winner by fiat.
    OAN and Newsmax are going to pretend like there is really going to be a situation where the electoral college doesn't declare Joe Biden the winner. I truly don't know whether Trump really believes that he will be declared the winner or if he is just playing along to bilk the idiots who really do believe it. Because they are flooding money into his accounts to pay off his debts. I believe he is going to try and use the money people give for his presidential campaign to pay down his bank loans.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You keep throwing out terms like "cult" and "hard core followers" and making it into a negatoive connotation.

90% of blacks vote dem (more than that for BO). Does that make them a "cult" or "hard core followers"?

Where is the difference????

If you don’t see the clear similarity..I don’t know that it’s worth discussing.
    Trump's supporters would still support him if he shot a baby, Biden's would not. That's why Trump is a cult and Biden isn't. Simple, simple stuff.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Also, ******* Trump and every piece of ***** that voted for him.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Trump's supporters would still support him if he shot a baby, Biden's would not. That's why Trump is a cult and Biden isn't. Simple, simple stuff.
    Special and sluggo keep endorsing him after he literally supported terrorism against American lives so your hypothetical is pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    OAN and Newsmax are going to pretend like there is really going to be a situation where the electoral college doesn't declare Joe Biden the winner. I truly don't know whether Trump really believes that he will be declared the winner or if he is just playing along to bilk the idiots who really do believe it. Because they are flooding money into his accounts to pay off his debts. I believe he is going to try and use the money people give for his presidential campaign to pay down his bank loans.
    The scary thing is how many people just blindly believe the guy without fact checking anything. He relies on this as part of his strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Yea I've tried to get across the difference between someone being popular and there being cult behavior. It just hasn't sunk through.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!