Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1192 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 19269210921142118211901191119211931194120212421292 ... LastLast
Results 17,866 to 17,880 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    One of the many relevant differences is that trumpian cultist will believe every lie that comes out of Trump's filthy mouth, no questions asked, like the whole voter fraud crap. No evidence required, just blind faith in their dear leader.
    Like the one Joe Biden said if Covid happened under his watch not a soul would have died.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Trump's election lawyer's thoughts on Fake News aka lying.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Obama's gonna make me rich *****.

Your costs won't go up and you can keep your doctor.
    ....but what about Obama? You guys are just too damn predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Like the one Joe Biden said if Covid happened under his watch not a soul would have died.
    I haven't seen a single person on this site (or elsewhere) say that this is a claim they believe. Try again.

Also, apparently Biden never said such a thing. He said that had Trump done his job, no one would have died. That's not true, of course, but still.

Facts and truth are just a couple of pesky little things to swat away when it comes to the average Trumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Facts and truth are just a couple of pesky little things to swat away when it comes to the average Trumpster.
    #alternativefacts

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Also, apparently Biden never said such a thing. He said that had Trump done his job, no one would have died. That's not true, of course, but still.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...hs/3667187001/

Right he implied it. your TDS is so damning.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

It's funny when members of the cult of Trump, such as you, say **** like this when it is dead obvious the people truly suffering from TDS are his cultish followers.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 11-25-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Trump Power!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Once again the question is posed………

Why are Trump supporters considered "the cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

But supporters of Biden, (who supposedly received more votes) not considered to be "cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

Is there a double standard here????
    No double standard my old racist friend.

In order to still follow Trump after his proven incompetence, criminality, racism, and general disgusting character you have to be a warped zealot. There is no other explanation. He’s literally so awful you have to be a cultist to still stand by him, which is why his following consists of people who rabidly deny truth and make a point to do it as loudly as possible.

You going out of your way to prove this with your “supposedly” comment, a remark rooted in the same blatant denial of truth, is like cultish poetry in motion. Congrats on once again wrapping yourself in warm lies to fight off the cold hard truth of the reality that hurts your feelings lol. “Supposedly”—****ing deal with it. Trump got his bigoted lying criminal *** kicked the **** out of the WH.
    Last edited by browski234; 11-25-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It’s funny how on other social media outlets people be like Trump has them just where he wanted them ready to go to the Supreme Court and have the elections overturned as if the SC is Trumps Dues Ex Machina.

They don’t seem to get that you have to prove wrongdoing when you go to the first court, you can’t hold the best stuff for the appeals court or Supreme Court. Those courts are there to listen and see if the original rulings were wrong based on the evidence you produced. If you have ****, they won’t overturn ****.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Once again the question is posed………

Why are Trump supporters considered "the cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

But supporters of Biden, (who supposedly received more votes) not considered to be "cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

Is there a double standard here????
    No. If you want identity a cult member ask yourself do they repeat the same **** over and over again without any thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Unfortunately, those within a cult are very unlikely to be aware of the fact that they are in a cult (i.e. Sluggo).

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    It’s funny how on other social media outlets people be like Trump has them just where he wanted them ready to go to the Supreme Court and have the elections overturned as if the SC is Trumps Dues Ex Machina.

They don’t seem to get that you have to prove wrongdoing when you go to the first court, you can’t hold the best stuff for the appeals court or Supreme Court. Those courts are there to listen and see if the original rulings were wrong based on the evidence you produced. If you have ****, they won’t overturn ****.
    It's funny keeping my eyes on Parler. They think that this is going to end with Trump mounting Biden's head on pike along with Obama, the NY AG, and all the other "deep state" folks. They really haven't let go and accepted what is coming.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!