Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288
Results 4,306 to 4,311 of 4311
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Harvey Weinstein isn't on the ballot, he just pays for the people who are.
    But Donald Trump is...which you know damn well he was referring to.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    But Donald Trump is...which you know damn well he was referring to.
    It's not my job to decide who 'real Americans' like, by which I assume Crovash meant minorities. That's a job for the upper level DNC operatives and donors to figure out and they're clearly struggling. For my own part I'm voting Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He's also a flaming homo and the minority coaltion of blacks and Hispanics who make up the core of the DNC voter base will never vote for wimpy looking dude that tongues his husband's throat on national television. He's also just not likable, as the guy above pointed out by comparing him to one of the more pathetic creatures our national politics has created in my lifetime in Jeb Bush.
    I donít think he seems flaming. Castro looks like he might crossdress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    For a family of 4 with Obamacare but no government subsidy you are looking at $8000 a year to $18000 a year. That will get you some relatively basic coverage with a maximum yearly outlay of around $6000 in other health care costs. It doesn't cover dental, glasses, or pretty much any elective procedure. It includes a discount for mental health care but it's still expensive. Drugs still cost but with pretty good discounts.
    Thatís ridiculous. It amazes me that people can argue against universal healthcare. Do people really think their taxes would go up more than that? The sad thing in Canada is that the conservatives are constantly trying to move our system closer to what the US has

Watching the last debate, it's become crystal clear to me that Mayor Pete is just Gay Obama with Military experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Watching the last debate, it's become crystal clear to me that Mayor Pete is just Gay Obama with Military experience.
    They'll love him. I saw that from the beginning. Its sad hes the best the dems have and hes gay. He wont win.