Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 994 of 1233 FirstFirst ... 494894944984992993994995996100410441094 ... LastLast
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 18488

The 2020 Presidential Race

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/1...an-5-days.html

You’d think we would have done everything we could to improve mail delivery leading up to the election but somehow the opposite happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

You’d think we would have done everything we could to improve mail delivery leading up to the election but somehow the opposite happened

I've been waiting for my VISA card for over three weeks now. It's slow for everything. I called the credit card provider thinking they had lost my shipment but they said it can take up to a month. They are incredibly backed up.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Yep, because he's slowed down the mailing system to suppress voting. Even the most delusional Trump supporters have to know that he did that intentionally to prevent all mail in ballots from counting, knowing that it's more likely that the majority of mail in ballots will be from democrats.

It's actually an effective strategy. Props to Donald if he wins the election by keeping registered voters from exercising their right to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Yep, because he's slowed down the mailing system to suppress voting. Even the most delusional Trump supporters have to know that he did that intentionally to prevent all mail in ballots from counting, knowing that it's more likely that the majority of mail in ballots will be from democrats.

It's actually an effective strategy. Props to Donald if he wins the election by keeping registered voters from exercising their right to vote.
    So Trump told the USPS to deliver things, including my credit card, more slowly? Interesting. Isn't it possible that states that decided to do mass ballots should have been better prepared, then? Not every state is doing mass ballots, you do realize that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So Trump told the USPS to deliver things, including my credit card, more slowly? Interesting. Isn't it possible that states that decided to do mass ballots should have been better prepared, then? Not every state is doing mass ballots, you do realize that, right?
    Put ya money up

Put ya jewels up, na **** that, put ya honey up..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Stop playing dumb. There's tons of articles not from CNN that shows what he's done to slow down mailing. Stop thinking he can do no wrong and sticking up for him on everything.

You sound like a mother who won't believe her son committed murder. The police are like, "ma'am, we have him on tape committing this crime, then staring right into the camera".

Mom - "no way not my son. That video was altered."

No matter how much proof there is, you'll defend it, then turn around and make up fake claims about Biden or Obama or any Democratic candidate for that matter, with no substantial evidence backing it up, and believe it's true simply because Trump invented the narrative.

Stop playing dumb. There's tons of articles not from CNN that shows what he's done to slow down mailing. Stop thinking he can do no wrong and sticking up for him on everything.

You sound like a mother who won't believe her son committed murder. The police are like, "ma'am, we have him on tape committing this crime, then staring right into the camera".

Mom - "no way not my son. That video was altered."

No matter how much proof there is, you'll defend it, then turn around and make up fake claims about Biden or Obama or any Democratic candidate for that matter, with no substantial evidence backing it up, and believe it's true simply because Trump invented the narrative.
    Just listen to his initial criticism of trump's virus handling from the other thread. Hella stupid..[emoji23][emoji23]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'll be back here after the election. Really pointless to be here other than to see who starts crying when Joe or Trump wins. Nothing you can gain from a knowledge perspective associating with the majority of you guys anyways.

But also the part about him not caring about people's safety, that's also true.

How many more months is he gonna say we're rounding the corner on covid when we're clearly not.

You seem to enjoy his constant lies.
    And you seem to enjoy constantly lying.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

What can states do about the US post office?

Trump on the other hand did appoint a new post master general who happened to be a major donor and who made changes that definitely hurt the post office’s effectiveness. You don’t think this was political at all?

I think if Trump wanted to he could have actual done the opposite and looked to take measures that would of increased the USPO’s effectiveness knowing that the pandemic and election had created conditions that warranted it.

Last edited by ewing; 10-29-2020 at 07:14 PM.

I don’t have a NYT subscription, so I can't see what the content of the article. is. All I can see is the URL title that says something about a Long Island wedding. If you're expecting me to defend people in Long Island from doing something absolutely stupid, you will be waiting for quite some time. The rich and powerful almost always do stupid stuff that has a long ranging impact including on people who are economically less well off than them.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I'll be back here after the election. Really pointless to be here other than to see who starts crying when Joe or Trump wins. Nothing you can gain from a knowledge perspective associating with the majority of you guys anyways.
    See ya tomorrow. Have a good one [emoji38]

Oh, there's a lot you can gain. Consider that reply I gave you regarding America's failed corona response.

You're sharp. You're pretty dull too tho. Depends on which cut we talking..

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I still think Biden will win but you just can't dismiss the differences in the Enthus-O-Meter.

Trump just spoke a few miles from my office. Out of curiosity, I drove past the stadium he was speaking at…traffic everywhere and thousands of people at the rally. I watched the event in my office.

Biden is speaking in another county in FL (much bigger county than mine) and you don't seen anyone and you can't hear anyone other than him.

I know what the polls say, and I get the excuse of Biden keeping crowds dpown because of covid…but still, where is the enthusiasm??? He looks almost silly. Why no cars with flags for Bioden??? Trump has hundreds.

Malkes me wonder.
    One is a cult leader and the other just a politician.

He says the only way he'll lose is if the democrats cheat, yet here we are watching him trying so hard to suppress voting. Unbelievable how many blind followers he has.
    He would never accept losing.

Funny how the gop and their followers always say dems cheat yet dems stay losing in this close elections.

It’s always projection with them.