Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 859 of 999 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869909959 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 14977
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The crazy part is “fake news” was originally being used to describe all the garbage memes and phony info his base and outside influencers were sharing on social media. And he flipped it on the media.

Just happens to be that anything bad is fake and anything good is accurate.
    The irony of that the president lies and constructs fake news on almost a daily basis.

Its created a world where people know more than scientists, doctors, historians, and people will question actual facts if they don't fit their partisan viewpoint. I'm not saying any of those entities are right 100% of the time but some things are not open to interpretation and they certainly aren't fake news because they stand in opposition to what you think.

Trump can deny climate change, he can say the virus will just disappear, etc but that's not reality. The virus will only become manageable and potentially go away (unlikely) only through modern medicine. I understand why he feels the need to be a dumbass contrarian and why that feeds into his base but its irresponsible and dangerous.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-15-2020 at 08:23 PM.

It’s important to separate the material from the person. In private he was an environmentalist and generally soft spoken.

To wonder what he’d think of today is no different than when he was alive. Both parties are corrupt, politicians are phony and an illusion, we have owners and we’ll willingly accept anything as long as we can buy deep fried food covered with cheese, take a picture of it with a phone and wear sneakers with lights in them.

“Its called the ‘American Dream’ because you have to be asleep to believe it.” - George Carlin

That’s onstage material but the closest to what he feels and how he spoke in interviews and his autobiography.
    He was also heavy in to recreational drugs and women's rights.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He was also heavy in to recreational drugs and women's rights.
    Also dug karate, bonzi trees, and vintage cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Trump answering no questions and spreading lies in this town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First, see Sitewolf? Conservatives spreading this rumor...

Second, Nowhere in either of those reports did it say anything about this person being in Antifa.

Oregon State Police have even said none of the fires, even those started intentionally, are politically motivated:

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/13/91244...rces-for-fires
    That **** has already been disproven and quite frankly is the same level as the pizzagate ****.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Someone in the Trump campaign needs to suggest he do what he accuses Biden of doing: go with the basement strategy. Because doing that townhall was terrible for him. He bombed the **** out of it.

Transcript for Trump's ABC News Town Hall today: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=73035489

First, see Sitewolf? Conservatives spreading this rumor...

Second, Nowhere in either of those reports did it say anything about this person being in Antifa.

Oregon State Police have even said none of the fires, even those started intentionally, are politically motivated:

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/13/91244...rces-for-fires

I asked a question evident by the question mark, you didn't answer the question.

I'm not aware of anyone saying Antifa started the forest fires. if you have evidence of that then go ahead and provide that. I'm not saying it's not true.

I then said "there is arson responsible here" as in the forest fires, and provided an example of someone that did start these fires, nothing to do with Antifa or I would have included that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Also dug karate, bonzi trees, and vintage cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and gave not one rat's *** what people thought of him

YEARS ago, when his '7 words you can't say on TV' bit was new, he was at my college....and was told he needed to control language and couldn't do that bit. At that point I'm betting he'd already decided it would be his only trip to that campus (and it was) so within like the 1st MINUTE he was on stage he said something like, 'they told me I'm supposed to watch my language here....well **** that!' and he went on to do everything he wanted to do, including the 7 words bit.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Transcript for Trump's ABC News Town Hall today: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=73035489
    I can’t even get past the first answer. This guy is such a moronic megalomaniac.

I can’t even get past the first answer. This guy is such a moronic megalomaniac.
    Meh. He does what most politicians do — but on a triple dose of steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I asked a question evident by the question mark, you didn't answer the question.

I'm not aware of anyone saying Antifa started the forest fires. if you have evidence of that then go ahead and provide that. I'm not saying it's not true.

I then said "there is arson responsible here" as in the forest fires, and provided an example of someone that did start these fires, nothing to do with Antifa or I would have included that.
    Imagine that, another thing you're ignorant on.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020...ment-says.html

No, anti-fascists have not been arrested in connection with wildfires ravaging Oregon, and public officials are asking people to stop spreading the various false rumors claiming this to be the case.

Some mainstream conservative pundits and a major police trade publication, as well as conspiracy theorists aligned with QAnon, have all promoted the false narrative about the historically destructive and deadly wildfires.

Imagine that, another thing you're ignorant on.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020...ment-says.html

No, anti-fascists have not been arrested in connection with wildfires ravaging Oregon, and public officials are asking people to stop spreading the various false rumors claiming this to be the case.

Some mainstream conservative pundits and a major police trade publication, as well as conspiracy theorists aligned with QAnon, have all promoted the false narrative about the historically destructive and deadly wildfires.
    The best is when the conspiracy theorists use a map showing the fires in the western US and suddenly, there's no fires across the border in Canada. And they say how could that be? Why would they just stop at the Canadian border? That's proof they were intentionally started.

And you're sitting there like, but it's a US map using US data...

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    The best is when the conspiracy theorists use a map showing the fires in the western US and suddenly, there's no fires across the border in Canada. And they say how could that be? Why would they just stop at the Canadian border? That's proof they were intentionally started.

And you're sitting there like, but it's a US map using US data...
    Yeah, I have a conservative friend who kept posting that. It's just absurdity.

The worst part is, the lies are endangering people's lives. There are people in Oregon who are refusing evacuation orders because they're convinced the orders are a ploy to get them to leave their houses so Antifa can come loot their property.