Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 718 of 743 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 11137
  1. #10756
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    See the above post.
    Oh, no side stepping. That's their land, it's pretty cut and dry. The side stepping is the nonsense you've been going on about.

  2. #10757
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Nice side stepping.
    What side stepping? On paper, nobody owned it until it was designated to the Lakota in 1868...then taken away in 1874.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #10758
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,825
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Oh, no side stepping. That's their land, it's pretty cut and dry. The side stepping is the nonsense you've been going on about.
    Whose land????

    Cheyenne???

    Lakota???

    If the Lakota, why them more than the Cheyenne????

    And you do know that neither one will get it back, don't you?

    This will pop up again in 4 years.

  4. #10759
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,825
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Oh, no side stepping. That's their land, it's pretty cut and dry. The side stepping is the nonsense you've been going on about.
    No. I pointed out that one group of Indians took it from another group of Indians. So why does one (Lakota) deserve more than the other (Cheyenne)????

    Best to just leave it as it is.

  5. #10760
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Imagine thinking giving natives back their stolen land is an absurd idea

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    if people want to give land back then people are going to push giving America entirely "back" since Columbus didn't discover **** when there were people already there.

  6. #10761
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Wtf are you talking about?

    Talking about an imaginary border wall is not the same thing as caring about border control.

    The rest of your post is just racist diarrhea coming out of your mouth, I’ll leave you to fix that yourself
    there is nothing racist in what I said, check yourself.

    the issue of border security is against ILLEGAL immigration, but apparently some have been brainwashed that anyone objecting to that must have a racist agenda. it's ********.
    it's the same physical barrier that Democrats themselves supported in the past.

    it's not an imaginary border wall, it's a physical wall that is currently being built. I've already covered in the past that walls/fences work.



  7. #10762
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Whose land????

    Cheyenne???

    Lakota???

    If the Lakota, why them more than the Cheyenne????

    And you do know that neither one will get it back, don't you?

    This will pop up again in 4 years.
    All been asked and answered, read the thread.

  8. #10763
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,297
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there is nothing racist in what I said, check yourself.

    the issue of border security is against ILLEGAL immigration, but apparently some have been brainwashed that anyone objecting to that must have a racist agenda. it's ********.
    it's the same physical barrier that Democrats themselves supported in the past.

    it's not an imaginary border wall, it's a physical wall that is currently being built. I've already covered in the past that walls/fences work.
    Looks like Steel Slats to me

    And you sure as **** were racist. You routinely talk about how UNDOCUMENTED immigrants brutalize and prey upon American citizens. Has that happened? Sure. But you aren't any more likely to be harmed by an undocumented immigrant than anyone else, in fact you are less likely. You know that is a fact so you don't bring up actual statistics. You point to some anecdotes in an attempt to demonize an entire group of people for no other reason than to be a hateful pos. You are purposely trying to portray minorities in a bad way. Its incredibly gross and absolutely racist.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  9. #10764
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,996
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Looks like Steel Slats to me

    And you sure as **** were racist. You routinely talk about how UNDOCUMENTED immigrants brutalize and prey upon American citizens. Has that happened? Sure. But you aren't any more likely to be harmed by an undocumented immigrant than anyone else, in fact you are less likely. You know that is a fact so you don't bring up actual statistics. You point to some anecdotes in an attempt to demonize an entire group of people for no other reason than to be a hateful pos. You are purposely trying to portray minorities in a bad way. Its incredibly gross and absolutely racist.
    I posted about it in another thread. But look at the action that Trump is taking against F1 and M1 visa groups, ie legal immigration. The plan for Republicans has ALWAYS been to attack both illegal and legal immigration.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #10765
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Looks like Steel Slats to me

    And you sure as **** were racist. You routinely talk about how UNDOCUMENTED immigrants brutalize and prey upon American citizens. Has that happened? Sure. But you aren't any more likely to be harmed by an undocumented immigrant than anyone else, in fact you are less likely. You know that is a fact so you don't bring up actual statistics. You point to some anecdotes in an attempt to demonize an entire group of people for no other reason than to be a hateful pos. You are purposely trying to portray minorities in a bad way. Its incredibly gross and absolutely racist.
    it's not racist to be against ILLEGAL immigration.

    it's not about a comparison, that is an ignorant left wing talking point. news flash, if these people were not illegally in America they wouldn't be there to brutalize anyone. this has included children, but the hate from ignorant media has some people's brains all ****ed up into thinking those that are against this must be the people with the problem. SMFH.

    with better border security it would be harder to illegally get into America. this is not myth or opinion, it's fact based on evidence and I've supported that before. it's also what Democrats used to support before Trump ran for President.

    was former President Obama also racist against these immigrants, since he deported more illegal immigrants than Trump did.

    I guess this must be Obama being racist against immigrants, according to your logic.


  11. #10766
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,825
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Looks like Steel Slats to me

    And you sure as **** were racist. You routinely talk about how UNDOCUMENTED immigrants brutalize and prey upon American citizens. Has that happened? Sure. But you aren't any more likely to be harmed by an undocumented immigrant than anyone else, in fact you are less likely. You know that is a fact so you don't bring up actual statistics. You point to some anecdotes in an attempt to demonize an entire group of people for no other reason than to be a hateful pos. You are purposely trying to portray minorities in a bad way. Its incredibly gross and absolutely racist.
    Why do you show so much support for illegal aliens??? What do you care if they are here or not???

    We have our own problems and other countries have theirs. Illegal aliens are nothing more that the exportation of another country's problems to the US. Why would anyone support this????

  12. #10767
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Why do you show so much support for illegal aliens??? What do you care if they are here or not???

    We have our own problems and other countries have theirs. Illegal aliens are nothing more that the exportation of another country's problems to the US. Why would anyone support this????
    I don't suppose it's worth pointing out that they themselves aren't illegal anything. They are people.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  13. #10768
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't suppose it's worth pointing out that they themselves aren't illegal anything. They are people.
    illegal alien is literally a legal term.

  14. #10769
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,297
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's not racist to be against ILLEGAL immigration.

    it's not about a comparison, that is an ignorant left wing talking point. news flash, if these people were not illegally in America they wouldn't be there to brutalize anyone. this has included children, but the hate from ignorant media has some people's brains all ****ed up into thinking those that are against this must be the people with the problem. SMFH.

    with better border security it would be harder to illegally get into America. this is not myth or opinion, it's fact based on evidence and I've supported that before. it's also what Democrats used to support before Trump ran for President.

    was former President Obama also racist against these immigrants, since he deported more illegal immigrants than Trump did.

    I guess this must be Obama being racist against immigrants, according to your logic.

    I said YOU were a racist, not border security.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Why do you show so much support for illegal aliens??? What do you care if they are here or not???

    We have our own problems and other countries have theirs. Illegal aliens are nothing more that the exportation of another country's problems to the US. Why would anyone support this????

    Why do you not care? I care because they are human beings. I've seen terrible things that clients have had to go through to get to this country. No person with any semblance of human emotion could not feel empathy for their situation.

    What do you mean by problems? Undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than the average American, they pay taxes, they contribute to the work force in a substantial way. What problems are they causing in your eyes?
    Last edited by rhino17; 07-07-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  15. #10770
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,494
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't suppose it's worth pointing out that they themselves aren't illegal anything. They are people.
    well then they aren't alien either
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •