Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 586 of 742 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596636686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 11127
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    My 3 year old son asked to listen to puddle of mud blurry, followed by blind melon no rain and weezer buddy holly this morning so my head is jammed with that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    "she's wanting me less and I'm wanting her more"

wait isn't that a Joe Biden quote, or maybe Trump.

"the bitter taste is cumbersome"
    Couldn’t let it go could ya lol. Good one though.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Any possibility we could get back to discussion about pedophilia, this is incomfortable
    Media bias thread seems to be the place for that. Fire it back up.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    My 3 year old son asked to listen to puddle of mud blurry, followed by blind melon no rain and weezer buddy holly this morning so my head is jammed with that now.

Those are very specific requests for a 3 year old.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Last week it was Muddy Waters and Ray Charles. Week before that was the Sing soundtrack nonstop, so I’m just trying to introduce anything new.

Apparently Biden has 6 draft deferrals. 5 for school and one for “childhood asthma”.

So much for Dems attacking Trumps draft dodging.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

This is how the GOP plans to wield their power in the future. Through antidemocratic agencies like the courts and government bureaucracies. They will end democracy if you let them. They will stop you from voting. They will take away your rights. We all know how this ends. Obliterate them at all levels of government.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

He wanted moonlight sonata in c sharp.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Apparently Biden has 6 draft deferrals. 5 for school and one for “childhood asthma”.

So much for Dems attacking Trumps draft dodging.
    He plagiarized his campaign in 88 and failed a class in law school for plagiarizing a paper. Barely in the news.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He plagiarized his campaign in 88 and failed a class in law school for plagiarizing a paper. Barely in the news.
    He also stole the Deleware Blue Hen. I think he’s a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Last week it was Muddy Waters and Ray Charles. Week before that was the Sing soundtrack nonstop, so I’m just trying to introduce anything new.
    If you use Spotify check out the Rolling Stone 500 greatest songs playlist.

My family created a playlist we all add songs to for car trips. Last I checked it was 300 hours of music from every genre. We put it on shuffle.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what was the constitutional argument to change the deadline in the dissent?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    This is how the GOP plans to wield their power in the future. Through antidemocratic agencies like the courts and government bureaucracies. They will end democracy if you let them. They will stop you from voting. They will take away your rights. We all know how this ends. Obliterate them at all levels of government.
    The Dems plan is to do the same. They are just nicer about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Dems plan is to do the same. They are just nicer about it.
    Link? Proof? Something?

-JFK