Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 253 of 293 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4382
    Like ManRam said, "Left-Wing" media is focusing on Biden's missteps. Some of the rights confused CNN, MSNBC wrongly as left-wing as they do with democrat politicians, like Obama and Clinton.

Left-leaning networks or Podcast: Democracy Now!, The Hill, Kim Iversen, The Humanist Report. The last two are more commentary oriented then reporting but all give you a general idea of what issues are important to leftist while being more accessible to non-leftist then other left-wing outlets like TYT. The download is usually seven to twenty minutes long. They rake wall street democrat like Biden, who have spent his whole career silencing liberals and leftist within his own party, over the coals.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-18-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me media (plural) saying Joe Biden lies. not gafs or any other similar word.
    Look, I'm not going to deny that moderate outlets like the Post and Times have set a bar so low for Biden that they think he wins and excels every time he opens his mouth. I think coverage from those institutions (which I would not call left, at all) has been terrible. He's the establishment and the forces are doing their work.

But I'm going to backtrack a bit. I actually think he outright lies less than I implied. I think his main problem is that he just can't admit that he was wrong about things, and doesn't care when he is.

The other problem is his brain. I truly think when he says "720 million women" it was less a lie than...well...a gaff. It's so preposterously wrong. That's a gaff. Or his brain dissolving. So like, of course people aren't going to fixate on the lie, and instead are talking about how gaff prone he is. Hell, Stephen Colbert asked him to his face if he "was going nuts"!!!!

I can find articles critical of his gaffs and propensity to say indefensible things literally on every outlet there is within one minute on google. But the one that I just found that I think nailed the head on the hammer in the simplest of was was this.

Maybe Joe Biden's False War Story Was a Lie. Or Maybe It Was Something Worse.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...nitive-issues/

They seem like gaffs. It just seems like he's not all there.

What other lies would you like to talk about? I'm down. I hate Joe...but I think the distinction between what he's doing and what Trump does is significant.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Like ManRam said, "Left-Wing" media is focusing on Biden's missteps. Some of the rights confused CNN, MSNBC wrongly as left-wing as they do with democrat politicians, like Obama and Clinton.

Left-leaning networks or Podcast: Democracy Now!, The Hill, Kim Iversen, The Humanist Report. The last two are more commentary oriented then reporting but all give you a general idea of what issues are important to leftist while being more accessible to non-leftist then other left-wing outlets like TYT. The download is usually seven to twenty minutes long. They rake wall street democrat like Biden, who have spent his whole career silencing liberals and leftist within his own party, over the coals.
    this lone backs up what I said. I don't want to hear it being called missteps. everyone knows the media isn't attacking Trump for his "missteps," they are straight up saying he is a liar.
    if people want to use something like missteps then do the same for Trump. I could say he says things that are not really a lie with the intent to deceive but a simple mistake, but that isn't the way the so called fact checkers see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Look, I'm not going to deny that moderate outlets like the Post and Times have set a bar so low for Biden that they think he wins and excels every time he opens his mouth. I think coverage from those institutions (which I would not call left, at all) has been terrible. He's the establishment and the forces are doing their work.

But I'm going to backtrack a bit. I actually think he outright lies less than I implied. I think his main problem is that he just can't admit that he was wrong about things, and doesn't care when he is.

The other problem is his brain. I truly think when he says "720 million women" it was less a lie than...well...a gaff. It's so preposterously wrong. That's a gaff. Or his brain dissolving. So like, of course people aren't going to fixate on the lie, and instead are talking about how gaff prone he is. Hell, Stephen Colbert asked him to his face if he "was going nuts"!!!!

I can find articles critical of his gaffs and propensity to say indefensible things literally on every outlet there is within one minute on google. But the one that I just found that I think nailed the head on the hammer in the simplest of was was this.

Maybe Joe Biden's False War Story Was a Lie. Or Maybe It Was Something Worse.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...nitive-issues/

They seem like gaffs. It just seems like he's not all there.

What other lies would you like to talk about? I'm down. I hate Joe...but I think the distinction between what he's doing and what Trump does is significant.
    I have no problem agreeing that Joe Biden saying 720 million women was more of a simple mistake than a lie, but that is not what the media says about Trump and that is my point. the media should be consistent, not biased based on who they political support or don't.

I have even said basically the same thing for Trump, where he has said something that was more of a gaf/misstep and not an intention to lie/deceive, but when I mention that here people don't want to hear it and call it a lie. if people can say for Biden "it was less a lie than...well...a gaff" then the same thing can also be said for Trump on different things he said where he wasn't accurate.

either things said that are not accurate are a lie or they're not, and it shouldn't matter whether it's Trump or Biden or someone else, but that is not the way it is right now with the media or even PSD.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

#A/2 Krishna Corporation HSG SIC Ltd above Sarja Hotel, Goodwill Society, Sanewadi, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra 411027
    nice post

Beto O'Rourke is looking desperate.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...orourke-on-gun

Schumer: I don't know any 'Democrat who agrees' with O'Rourke on gun seizures
    Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday told reporters that he doesn’t “know of any other Democrat who agrees” with Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke’s proposal to confiscate automatic weapons.

"I don't know of any other Democrat who agrees with Beto O'Rourke, but it's no excuse not to go forward," Schumer told reporters on a conference call Wednesday, according to the Times Union.

The minority leader's comments come as a number of Democrats, have come out in opposition to O'Rourke's proposed mandatory buyback program for assault-style weapons.

The former Texas congressman captured headlines with fiery comments he made about the proposal at the Democratic primary debate last week, saying, “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”

Sen. Christopher Coons (D-Del.) was one of the first Democrats to come out against O'Rourke's plan.

A day after the debate, Coons, who has backed former Vice President Joe Biden in the Democratic race, warned that O'Rourke's proposal would be “played for years at Second Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people by saying that Democrats are coming for your guns.”

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who is also a Democratic presidential candidate, said over the weekend that he thinks the Texas Democrat played into the GOP’s hands with the comments.

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) told reporters on Wednesday that O’Rourke is "not taking my guns away from me” when asked about the program.

"Beto's one human being," Manchin said. "He gave his own opinion, OK? I think it was very harmful to make it look like all the Democrats. I can tell you one thing: Beto O'Rourke's not taking my guns away from me. You tell Beto that OK?"

O’Rourke’s proposal during the debate also got pushback from President Trump, who said the lawmaker’s comments “made it much harder” for his administration to “make a deal” with Congress on potential gun legislation in the wake of recent mass shootings.

“Convinced many that Dems just want to take your guns away. Will continue forward!” he added.

While discussing some of the criticism he’s received from Democrats in particular on Wednesday, O’Rourke accuseds many Democrats of being “complicit in what we see right now.”

"I mean, the Republicans are the most obstinate and the most obstructionist and the most in the pockets of the NRA, but it's been a bipartisan problem that the Centers for Disease Control couldn't even study gun violence, that here we are in 2019 and we still don't have universal background checks or 'red flag' laws or we allowed the assault weapons ban to expire, even though it did so much good and saved so many lives," the former Texas congressman told CNN.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-its-mandatory

Beto O’Rourke on his gun confiscation plan: 'No, it’s not voluntary'
    The 2020 Democrat said that he did not believe the law would mean that federal agents would be coming to people's homes to confiscate their rifles because he expected Americans to follow the law if it came to pass.

"As with many of our laws, we don't go door to door searching people's homes to see if they are, in fact, breaking the law," he said. "We expect people to comply with the law."
    simply expect people to follow the law. saying this is stupid, when many shootings with guns are people that don't care about following the law.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by hsfpune View Post
    nice post
    Are you from mars like special?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yeah you would vote for him because you will always vote across party lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was prepared to vote for John Kasich...but ok.

Nevada, Arizona, Kansas, and South Carolina have nixed the republicans primaries and caucuses for their individual state. It would be interesting to see if more republican's stronghold double down on Trump while denying their base the right to decide their nominee for themselves.

They really want to ride this baby off the cliff especially if more states follow suit. This is a total disrespect to their base and could damage the republicans party if his fans are feeling buyer remorse come 2020. I keep seeing him as fool gold this time around. There isn't a democrat candidate with a high disapproval score, like Hilary, this time around.

Interesting that a lot of republicans like medicare for all, ending military adventurism, taxing the rich. All progressive goals.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-20-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Nevada, Arizona, Kansas, and South Carolina have nixed the republicans primaries and caucuses for their individual state. It would be interesting to see if more republican's stronghold double down on Trump while denying their base the right to decide their nominee for themselves.

They really want to ride this baby off the cliff especially if more states follow suit. This is a total disrespect to their base and could damage the republicans party if his fans are feeling buyer remorse come 2020. I keep seeing him as fool gold this time around. There isn't a democrat candidate with a high disapproval score, like Hilary, this time around.

Interesting that a lot of republicans like medicare for all, ending military adventurism, taxing the rich. All progressive goals.
    They are counting on republicans to fall in line as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Not only are they overplaying their hand, but they are also locking themselves to that hand with no room to maneuver. It's foolish, but being a leftist, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I was prepared to vote for John Kasich...but ok.
    And I was prepared to vote for Hillary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I disagree. They are concerned that they won't fall in line. You don't cancel a primary when you're not worried about people falling in line. Obama was able to win every single state and territory when he ran in the 2012 Democratic primary.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I disagree. They are concerned that they won't fall in line. You don't cancel a primary when you're not worried about people falling in line. Obama was able to win every single state and territory when he ran in the 2012 Democratic primary.
    You can't force people to vote for Trump by funneling their choices to only him, they just won't show up or vote for another candidate in the general if they are suffering buyers remorse.

Though I am shooting down your opinion, for the life of me I can't understand why they would do this. You don't alienate your base by putting a restriction on their choices.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-21-2019 at 01:04 AM.

You can't force people to vote for Trump by funneling their choices to only him, they just won't show up or vote for another candidate in the general if they are suffering buyers remorse.

Though I am shooting down your opinion, for the life of me I can't understand why they would do this. You don't alienate your base by putting a restriction on their choices.
    True but you can force people to not vote against Trump by eliminating primaries and caucuses. They're betting that when given the choice between a Democrat and Trump that the same people that swallowed their votes to vote for him in 2016. They could be right, they could be wrong.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

True but you can force people to not vote against Trump by eliminating primaries and caucuses. They're betting that when given the choice between a Democrat and Trump that the same people that swallowed their votes to vote for him in 2016. They could be right, they could be wrong.
    Yeah, I can't figure out the republicans logic. I can see the die-hard base accepting that like the die-hard democrat swallow their feeling for Hillary and voted for her. They won't have their base hatre for Hillary as the wind beneath their wings this time around. But there is still a lot of negative feeling for Trump out there they aren't considering.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-21-2019 at 11:39 AM.