Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 248 of 282 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4230
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Nope. I believe he mocked him for being disabled because he was mocking his disability. I guess maybe he was having a seizure or something and intended to just call him fake news like the rest. A bit scary that the president is in such failing health.
    Nope. Trump used the same hand gesture that he had used before with other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

Trump did NOT mock a reporter's disability. He makes funny expressions all the time
    http://tedcruz.trendolizer.com/2016/...ered-cruz.html
    100% proof Donald Trump did NOT mock a disabled reporter - makes same gesture about a flustered Cruz

now if someone wants to argue that Trump shouldn't be mocking anyone then that is a different argument, but Trump did not specifically mock this reporter because he was disabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Interesting....seeing as how so many members of this forum view you & FNK (the leading "Trumptard", as you call them, of PSD) as two sides of the same worthless coin. Maybe it's time you focused on your own intellectual disabilities.
    To be fair, I couldn't have called out Walter since I don't read his posts. But yes, anyone using that language is doing something wrong. It is slightly better than physically acting out someone being mentally deficient but I mean it's slightly better in the way that getting kicked in the balls 8 times is better than getting kicked a 9th time.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    To be fair, I couldn't have called out Walter since I don't read his posts. But yes, anyone using that language is doing something wrong. It is slightly better than physically acting out someone being mentally deficient but I mean it's slightly better in the way that getting kicked in the balls 8 times is better than getting kicked a 9th time.
    Wow, that dude is obsessed with me to the point of being a stalker, but he’s a mod-pet (like all the trolls here) so nothing is done about it.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Good job Beto! Get the AR-15 and AK-47 off the street.

Beto/klobuchar/booker/peewee herman getting more speaking time than sanders

What a crap debate

Good job Beto! Get the AR-15 and AK-47 off the street.
    Lol. Going after grandpa's wall art now. AK-47s....lol.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post

What a crap debate
    Sanders just rambles anyway. No loss.

Subjective term these days.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Subjective term these days.
    Nope. His American citizenship is 100% objective.

Thanks Beto for the increase gun sales coming this weekend! Come get my AR-15!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Thanks Beto for the increase gun sales coming this weekend! Come get my AR-15!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're in the gun sales industry? Otherwise why are you thanking him?
    Yankees Farm System

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marian...-than-the-left

Marianne Williamson caught on a hot mic saying 'conservatives are nicer' to her than the left
    Spiritual guru and 2020 Democratic candidate Marianne Williamson was caught on a hot mic saying conservatives are 'nicer' to her than the left.

In an audio recording released from an interview last week, Williamson sounded off on the hostility she has faced from the political left.

“What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?… It’s such a bizarre world," Williamson said. "You know, I'm such a lefty. I mean, I'm a serious lefty, but they're so... I didn’t think the left was as mean as the right, they are.”

After expressing frustration about the release of the clip, Williamson clarified that it was how she felt on "that day" and expected that she knew running for president wouldn't be a "walk in the park." She added how Republicans "don't have to be attacking" her during a Democratic primary while other Democrats "are working for other candidates."

Last week, Williamson said in an interview she didn’t think that "the left was so mean" until she ran for president. In August, she claimed that "very powerful forces" within the Democratic Party were trying to prevent her from appearing on the debate stage.

She also slammed Democrats for being "condescending" to people of faith after making a tweet suggesting that prayer intervened in Hurricane Dorian's impact on the U.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    You're in the gun sales industry? Otherwise why are you thanking him?
    The NRA is in the gun sale business, whether directly or indirectly. It's why they love the "good guy with a gun" myth. That nonsense just ensures that two people (at least) will buy a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post

What a crap debate
    It was terribly ran. And also boring. When they brought up the good topics, they asked terrible questions about it (see: Venezuela). The moderators weren't great (Ramos was ok). It was BAD.

I'll save the essay and just say it bluntly: Joe Biden is less inspiring that Hillary Clinton and if we squander this great opportunity to elect a progressive...well...**** that would be depressing. He stinks out loud. He's losing his marbles. His answers about war and race were horrible. Yikes.

Sanders definitely wasn't afforded much time. They talked about criminal justice but decided not to ask the person with by far the best criminal justice plan a single question. And then they did the same thing with climate change, education and economic justice... Strange I wish he'd go after Biden more...especially foreign policy.

I think Warren did well again. I think her and Sanders do well together when they share the stage. She's undeniably formidable at this point.

I think everyone else should drop out already. None of them did anything noteworthy to have me thinking otherwise.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now