Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 886 of 962 FirstFirst ... 386786836876884885886887888896936 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 14429
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The Election That Could Break America: If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...oncede/616424/

Eye opening article with way more info than the little blurb I provided.
    Shouldn’t be eye opening. It’s obvious.

There is no universe where Donald concedes. No way. If the results are close, he’ll make every move to get this to the power of the courts. If he loses by a big margin, well it’s obviously rigged.

Then factor in mail in counting time, challenges by each side....this election won’t be called for at least a week after Election Day and won’t be conceded if Trump loses.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

There is no universe where Donald concedes. No way. If the results are close, he’ll make every move to get this to the power of the courts. If he loses by a big margin, well it’s obviously rigged.

Then factor in mail in counting time, challenges by each side....this election won’t be called for at least a week after Election Day and won’t be conceded if Trump loses.
    which side was it that said Joe Biden should not concede?

speculation on what Trump might do, but we know the other side did not accept/like the results from the last election.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Well eexxccuussee me! There are all sorts of details in the article that many here are not likely aware of. It's not the conclusion that is the eye opener, it's all the supporting information.

I can only assume you didn't bother reading the article.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Common sense.
    so your bias then, and no you can't support it with anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    which side was it that said Joe Biden should not concede?

speculation on what Trump might do, but we know the other side did not accept/like the results from the last election.
    I can guarantee you didn't read the article.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

so your bias then, and no you can't support it with anything.
    How unsurprising you don't acknowledge common sense as a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How unsurprising you don't acknowledge common sense as a thing.
    of course common sense is a thing, although it's become rare on the left in America.

still doesn't fit here. it's not common sense that the governor only made it so fines had to be paid because these people were black/latino, and not white. this is why I included another article, specifically bolding important parts.

The decision, which was surely correct both as to law and to the intent of Florida voters, was that the Florida legislature acted within its powers in conditioning the resumption of felons' voting rights on not only completing jail sentences but also making full restitution to victims and paying fines and court fees for their crimes.
    upset that the felons are required to make restitution — even if the restitution was part of their original sentence.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I can guarantee you didn't read the article.
    specialization on what Trump might do by people with their own bias.

when did America become so gullible.

fear mongering.
    Fearmongering or scaremongering is the spreading of frightening and exaggerated rumors of an impending danger to purposely arouse fear in order to manipulate the public.
    President Trump might change the law so that he is President for life.. look out it really could happen!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

of course common sense is a thing, although it's become rare on the left in America.

still doesn't fit here. it's not common sense that the governor only made it so fines had to be paid because these people were black/latino, and not white. this is why I included another article, specifically bolding important parts.
    Seems to be completely non existent among the right in Canada...

And I didn't say it was primarily because they were black or white. It's because they are likely to vote for a Democrat and not a Republican. If all these felons were more likely to vote for a Republican, the Republican governor would have given them all the right to vote already.

specialization on what Trump might do by people with their own bias.

when did America become so gullible.

fear mongering.

President Trump might change the law so that he is President for life.. look out it really could happen!!
    Thank you for confirming you didn't read the article (in a roundabout way), Special.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    What are you even talking about?
    Ballots found in ditch, I was wrong about mostly, hearing they were 100% for trump.

If you meant what do I mean by ploy. Think false flag level ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Ballots found in ditch, I was wrong about mostly, hearing they were 100% for trump.

If you meant what do I mean by ploy. Think false flag level ****.
    According to the article, it contained "several" ballots but was really three trays of mail. I don't know (and I don't think anyone knows) how it got there. But it's pretty clear that if there were three trays of mail and several ballots, it wasn't because of several ballots. Nobody thinks that's going to turn an election...

https://www.tmj4.com/news/election-2...n-outagamie-co
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    According to the article, it contained "several" ballots but was really three trays of mail. I don't know (and I don't think anyone knows) how it got there. But it's pretty clear that if there were three trays of mail and several ballots, it wasn't because of several ballots. Nobody thinks that's going to turn an election...

https://www.tmj4.com/news/election-2...n-outagamie-co
    Mental gymnastics FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Mental gymnastics FTW.
    It’s more like reading the article and understanding what the words that were used mean.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It’s more like reading the article and understanding what the words that were used mean.
    That's not an article for starters. And I read it, and subsequently knew that your knees are jamming against your frontal lobe.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!