Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 884 of 962 FirstFirst ... 384784834874882883884885886894934 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 14428
  1. #13246
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,343
    lol.

    I wonder where Hatch is. He really feared a Joe Biden presidency.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #13247
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,592
    Nvm, heard they were military ballots, mostly trump votes. Could it be a ploy?

  3. #13248
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,592
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol.

    I wonder where Hatch is. He really feared a Joe Biden presidency.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    well he won't have to worry about that, kamala knows its her regime.

  4. #13249
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,592
    Massachusetts got ballot problems too

  5. #13250
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,343
    All types a problems bro.

    Stupid *** politicians = stupid *** government.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #13251
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1

    Persyaratan Daftar Poker Online 2020

    Tidak semua petaruh saat ini melek dengan teknologi. Karena kalian sendiri pasti masih sering melihat beberapa orang yang melakukan taruhan dengan cara darat. Padahal hal tersebut tidak akan memberikan untung yang besar. Melainkan hanya dapat memberikan malapetaka bagi pemainnya.

    Tidak seperti ketika kalian yang sering melakukan permainan poker secara online. Tentu sangat mudah dan praktis. Yang bahkan, melakukan taruhan secara online lebih memberikan kalian untung yang besar. Apa saja keuntungannya? Berikut ini keuntungannya:

    Kalian tidak perlu repot mencari lawan bermain.
    Untuk melakukan daftar poker online, hanya perlu menggunakan smartphone atau perangkat lainnya seperti komputer yang sudah terkoneksi internet.
    Disediakannya banyak permainan yang beragam.
    Tidak perlu mengeluarkan biaya yang besar-besaran, cukup puluhan ribu saja.
    Adanya bonus yang bisa diperoleh secara nyata.
    Seperti itulah beberapa keuntungannya. Namun, untuk bisa melakukan permainan. Tentu kalian membutuhkan sebuah user ID daftar poker untuk bermain. Ya, caranya sangat mudah untuk melakukan proses pendaftarannya.

    Oleh sebab itu, kali ini kami akan memberikan panduan beberapa syarat-syarat yang dibutuhkan untuk melakukan daftar poker onlnie di tahun 2020 ini. Agar kalian lebih mudah untuk melakukan proses pendaftaran. Berikut ini penjelasannya:

    Sudah Cukup Umur
    Butuh umur yang lebih dari 18 tahun ke atas untuk bisa menikmatinya. Itu dikarenakan ketika sudah cukup umur, maka kalian sudah dinyatakan memiliki identitas pribadi yang dapat digunakan untuk mendaftar sebagai member.

    Kontak yang Aktif
    Kontak yang aktif sangat dibutuhkan untuk melakukan daftar poker online. Contohnya seperti email dan juga nomor handphone pribadi. Karena kalian diharuskan mencantumkan kedua kontak ini untuk proses konfirmasi pendaftaran.

    Ada Rekening Pribadi
    Rekening pribadi sangat penting untuk kalian miliki. Agar ketika melakukan segala transaksi lebih mudah, baik ketika melakukan withdraw maupun deposit.

    Website Perjudian yang Terpercaya
    Hal terakhir yang perlu kalian siapkan adalah mencari sebuah website perjudian online yang terpercaya. Dengan website yang terpercaya, maka permainan yang kalian lakukan akan dijamin berjalan lancar dan aman tanpa kendala.

  7. #13252
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Nvm, heard they were military ballots, mostly trump votes. Could it be a ploy?
    What are you even talking about?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  8. #13253
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,453
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    It really pisses me off how Biden's lead has shrunk in Florida. He was up +7.6 in the polls on July 26th. The lead is now just +1.6.

    Source: 538
    Florida will always be such a toss up because Cubans and old people tend to vote Republican.

  9. #13254
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerbisonidn View Post
    Tidak semua petaruh saat ini melek dengan teknologi. Karena kalian sendiri pasti masih sering melihat beberapa orang yang melakukan taruhan dengan cara darat. Padahal hal tersebut tidak akan memberikan untung yang besar. Melainkan hanya dapat memberikan malapetaka bagi pemainnya.

    Tidak seperti ketika kalian yang sering melakukan permainan poker secara online. Tentu sangat mudah dan praktis. Yang bahkan, melakukan taruhan secara online lebih memberikan kalian untung yang besar. Apa saja keuntungannya? Berikut ini keuntungannya:

    Kalian tidak perlu repot mencari lawan bermain.
    Untuk melakukan daftar poker online, hanya perlu menggunakan smartphone atau perangkat lainnya seperti komputer yang sudah terkoneksi internet.
    Disediakannya banyak permainan yang beragam.
    Tidak perlu mengeluarkan biaya yang besar-besaran, cukup puluhan ribu saja.
    Adanya bonus yang bisa diperoleh secara nyata.
    Seperti itulah beberapa keuntungannya. Namun, untuk bisa melakukan permainan. Tentu kalian membutuhkan sebuah user ID daftar poker untuk bermain. Ya, caranya sangat mudah untuk melakukan proses pendaftarannya.

    Oleh sebab itu, kali ini kami akan memberikan panduan beberapa syarat-syarat yang dibutuhkan untuk melakukan daftar poker onlnie di tahun 2020 ini. Agar kalian lebih mudah untuk melakukan proses pendaftaran. Berikut ini penjelasannya:

    Sudah Cukup Umur
    Butuh umur yang lebih dari 18 tahun ke atas untuk bisa menikmatinya. Itu dikarenakan ketika sudah cukup umur, maka kalian sudah dinyatakan memiliki identitas pribadi yang dapat digunakan untuk mendaftar sebagai member.

    Kontak yang Aktif
    Kontak yang aktif sangat dibutuhkan untuk melakukan daftar poker online. Contohnya seperti email dan juga nomor handphone pribadi. Karena kalian diharuskan mencantumkan kedua kontak ini untuk proses konfirmasi pendaftaran.

    Ada Rekening Pribadi
    Rekening pribadi sangat penting untuk kalian miliki. Agar ketika melakukan segala transaksi lebih mudah, baik ketika melakukan withdraw maupun deposit.

    Website Perjudian yang Terpercaya
    Hal terakhir yang perlu kalian siapkan adalah mencari sebuah website perjudian online yang terpercaya. Dengan website yang terpercaya, maka permainan yang kalian lakukan akan dijamin berjalan lancar dan aman tanpa kendala.
    Exactly!!!!

  10. #13255
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Exactly!!!!
    Hahaha

  11. #13256
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,450
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think it's buying their right to vote. I don't think it's buying their vote.

    As for whether Bloomberg would be doing this if they were white voters likely to vote for Trump, it's a moot point because if they were white voters likely to vote for Trump the Governor never would have made it so they couldn't vote without paying these fines.

    He did that because he could. And now Democrats are fighting back by doing what they can. Republicans opened this can of worms, and now Democrats are going to take play the game as Republicans have been (underhandedly).
    anything to support this or is this just your biased opinion.

    so much is wrong here, but the left wont care because it helps Democrats win.

    if someone was using their money to help buy Trump votes the same people would be losing their ****.


    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...f-black-felons

    In trying to help felons, former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg may risk becoming a felon himself. What's more, he is certainly acting in an objectively racist fashion.

    Shame on him. The Biden campaign, which Bloomberg is trying to help, should both renounce and denounce Bloomberg’s efforts.

    Bloomberg’s improper attempt to influence ex-convicts to vote for Biden came in response to a court decision joined by Supreme Court short-lister Barbara Lagoa. The decision, which was surely correct both as to law and to the intent of Florida voters, was that the Florida legislature acted within its powers in conditioning the resumption of felons' voting rights on not only completing jail sentences but also making full restitution to victims and paying fines and court fees for their crimes.

    Because of a 2018 referendum, hundreds of thousands of ex-cons can now vote in Florida who were ineligible to do so before. But for liberals, that expansion of voting privileges isn’t enough. Seemingly convinced that criminals naturally vote for Democrats, liberals are upset that the felons are required to make restitution — even if the restitution was part of their original sentence. Cleverly but absurdly, Democrats argued that even restitution payments amount to an unconstitutional “poll tax.” Lagoa, a former Florida Supreme Court justice, and five other judges on the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, rightly shot down that argument.

    That’s where Bloomberg enters the story. Saying specifically that he wanted to help Biden win Florida’s crucial electoral votes, the multibillionaire spent $16 million to pay the court fines and fees for nearly 32,000 black and Hispanic ex-cons.

    But yes, you read that right — the money was only for blacks and Hispanics.
    No concern at all for white convicts. A memo from Bloomberg laid out the rationale: “We have identified a significant vote share that requires a nominal investment. The data shows that in Florida, Black voters are a unique universe unlike any other voting bloc, where the Democratic support rate tends to be 90%-95%.”
    Yet on another level, what is most offensive isn’t the technical question of whether paying someone’s fines in order to enable them to register amounts to paying them illegally to register. What’s most offensive is the casual discrimination against white ex-cons entailed by the offer only to blacks and Hispanics. If the objection is that ex-convicts can’t afford to pay fines and fees, then why is it fair to pay the fines and fees only to people of favored ethnicities? A poor felon is a poor felon is a poor felon — whether white, black, or chartreuse.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #13257
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Exactly!!!!
    well, I'm not sure I agree with Kontak yang Aktif, and I'm iffy on Perjudian yang Terpercaya
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #13258
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think it's buying their right to vote. I don't think it's buying their vote.

    As for whether Bloomberg would be doing this if they were white voters likely to vote for Trump, it's a moot point because if they were white voters likely to vote for Trump the Governor never would have made it so they couldn't vote without paying these fines.

    He did that because he could. And now Democrats are fighting back by doing what they can. Republicans opened this can of worms, and now Democrats are going to take play the game as Republicans have been (underhandedly).
    Are you kidding with this one???

    Naivete to a new level.


    FYI…I hate the phrase "can of worms." Every time I see it I can't get the vision of a "can of worms" out of my head. You just ruined my whole day.

  14. #13259
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Are you kidding with this one???

    Naivete to a new level.


    FYI…I hate the phrase "can of worms." Every time I see it I can't get the vision of a "can of worms" out of my head. You just ruined my whole day.
    Time for a nap

  15. #13260
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Time for a nap

    Think Rip van Winkle style.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •