Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 880 of 965 FirstFirst ... 380780830870878879880881882890930 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 14462
    Old man sluggo is way funnier when he limits himself to yelling at clouds and looking silly condemning the youth of today and whatever he thinks new trends (cussing, hoverboards, “dude” lol). A lot less funny when he’s “understanding” internment camps for American citizens based on looks and saying Muslims and legal immigrants can never be true American patriots and going off on his old man bitter racist tangents about how America isn’t as white as it used to be. His leave it to beaver of utopia and drinking milk with supper ****** relic society has left him behind, but fortunately he has a complete ****ing, er, sorry, effin, bigoted dinosaur of a President to cheer for.

One that just refused to commit to a peaceful transition of power and said to get rid of ballots lol

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not enough "GASP!" or groupings of question marks and exclamation points.

C+
    lol. I'm happy with a passing grade given my lack of experience compared to Sluggo on such diatribes.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

So your boi says we will have to see what happens when asked if he was willing to commit to a peaceful transition of power. In other words if he loses ain’t **** going to be peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    He wants to be a dictator hence why he has such fondness for them, sadly the republicans won’t ever stop him, if he would try it they will go right along with it.

Saying getting rid of the ballots should trigger an impeachment vote quite frankly. It is Trump's job to encourage participation in the voting system.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He wants to be a dictator hence why he has such fondness for them, sadly the republicans won’t ever stop him, if he would try it they will go right along with it.
    But the MAGAts on here assure me he doesn't want to be a dictator. Just another one of his little jokes.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That's why this election cannot be close. That's why one of the leftists I listen to on podcasts, Sam Seder, is voting for Biden even though he always votes Green living in NY. But this time he thinks it's important to run up the popular vote as high as possible even in safe states. And he loathes Biden.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    That's why this election cannot be close. That's why one of the leftists I listen to on podcasts, Sam Seder, is voting for Biden even though he always votes Green living in NY. But this time he thinks it's important to run up the popular vote as high as possible even in safe states. And he loathes Biden.
    agree. only way to fully get rid of Trumpism is to embarrass him @ the ballot box. Make him lose by 5+ million votes and lose states where he is expected to win i.e. Iowa, Arizona, North Carolina, Texas etc etc. If Biden wins narrowly, Trump will not accept the results and he will challenge the election results. Trump will claim fraud and unfortunately since he already has the SC the SC will hand him the election claiming no way to prove no fraud before states have to certify the election results. I mean Republicans are suing their own republican governors to limit early voting, mail in voting. There is nothing they won't do to make sure Trump steals the election.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    agree. only way to fully get rid of Trumpism is to embarrass him @ the ballot box. Make him lose by 5+ million votes and lose states where he is expected to win i.e. Iowa, Arizona, North Carolina, Texas etc etc. If Biden wins narrowly, Trump will not accept the results and he will challenge the election results. Trump will claim fraud and unfortunately since he already has the SC the SC will hand him the election claiming no way to prove no fraud before states have to certify the election results. I mean Republicans are suing their own republican governors to limit early voting, mail in voting. There is nothing they won't do to make sure Trump steals the election.
    Yeah when Abbott gets sued it just shows the crazy efforts they will go to limit voting.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    That makes the GIANT assumption SCOTUS would fall in line where that hasn't always been true...it's not the Senate. He may challenge, doesn't mean he'd win the challenge.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    That makes the GIANT assumption SCOTUS would fall in line where that hasn't always been true...it's not the Senate. He may challenge, doesn't mean he'd win the challenge.
    Precedent already exist with the Florida recount in 2000. Same **** will happen this time where SC stops mail in votes from being counted after election day. Give you an example. Let's say Trump is winning Pennsylvania on election day by 20-30k votes. But there are over 1000k mail in ballots that have not been counted and most of them are from the Philadelphia area. You can rest assure that Trump will sue to stop those ballots from being counted because he is gonna lose those votes by a 2/1 margin.

He is right you are making a leap/assumption when you say it will happen.

You are pointing out issues with the courts and how partisan SCOTUS has seemingly become in a similar play to win manner as what we see in other areas of politics (along with the Garland stuff, gerrymandering discussed in a different thread and the outcome and many more examples that you could argue). We can say based off these issues and partisanship around the courts there are reasons to worry and I think most would agree with that basic idea of SCOTUS being an issue now too in that sense. It doesn't mean they would go fully on board with helping Trump get re-elected though and that is a leap even with the issues around it.

A republican who still has a shred of moral integrity:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime I still see someone supporting Donald Trump, my brain bends.

That man could literally ***** slap a baby on national television and his supporters would just say he was defending himself because the baby was somehow out to get him and it would be justified.

I just don't get it....