Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 695 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 1955956456856936946956966977057457951195 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 19643
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Was Gerald Ford an improvement over Nixon? Probably, but the bar was low.
    When Trump was elected I thought the odds were quite good Pence would eventually be sworn in because the chances Donnie survived his term seemed slim. A VP seems irrelevant...until they're not.

Would Don Cheney be worth more...or less today had be become president?
    Gerald Ford was the replacement for Spiro Agnew, who left in disgrace. He was chosen by the party if Nixon couldn't finish his term and needed a pardon. But that was a rare situation.

Pence and Cheney couldn't win a national election for President, neither could Biden before he became Obama's VP. The only reason these guys were chosen was to garner support from their base. Pence the religious far-right, Biden, conservative whites. Cheney represented the rich donors, the neocons, and the industrial-military sector

What are the chances of a VP replacing a president? What presidential candidate or party takes that into consideration when they choose a running mate? I don't play the long odds.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-20-2020 at 01:09 PM.

2. 06-20-2020, 01:24 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive/Insults/response to deleted posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is what I'm talking about. you are a clueless troll.

you still probably don't know and don't care that the "fine people" Trump was talking about were not connected to those protesting against the statue.

you still probably don't know and don''t care that Trump actually condemned the white supremacists, and shortly after said racism was evil.

you don't care about truth and reality, just your own biased thoughts.

the media loves you, they can manipulate you to believe anything.
    I really wish you could see the hilarious levels of hypocrisy in some of your posts. A good deal of this post should 100% be directed at YOU.

5. 06-20-2020, 02:35 PM
    Reason

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Someone tell that kid to (a) take off his panty-waist mask, (b) put on a frikin’ red shirt, and (c) stop watching cartoons.
    I think I maybe saw two masks out of the maybe fifty people the camera scanned past. Stupidity is apparently contagious.

8. 06-20-2020, 03:35 PM
    Reason

9. 06-20-2020, 03:52 PM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I really wish you could see the hilarious levels of hypocrisy in some of your posts. A good deal of this post should 100% be directed at YOU.

how is it hypocritical and should be directed at me when I know the things I said.

I would ask you to show me what you think I don't know/don't care that I have commented on, but I know you wont do that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    First off, throwing in the specifics of "as president or candidate" doesn't matter. The point in question is Trump being a racist. Whether you act like a racist prior to or during presidency, is irrelevant. A racist is a racist.

There's a gigantic list of racist comments throughout his whole life, including presidency, but this isn't even a question anymore. He's so obviously racist except to people who have got to be among the most ignorant people in the world. So I'll only waste my time with you giving a couple examples.

"Mexicans are criminals and rapists"

There's no other way to describe that comment other than racist.

My favorite one... When he tweeted to the 4 democratic women of color...

"So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

I believe it was 3 of the women he was directing this towards were born and raised in the United States. I think one from Detroit and another from the Bronx. U.S. CITIZENS!

So if he was telling them to go to the crime infested countries they came from with the governments that are a total catastrophe and most corrupt and inept in the world and fix that country, THEY ARE TRYING!
    this is why I ask people to name specifics. the Mexicans are rapists is what media has brainwashed people for their agenda. Trump never said all Mexicans were rapists, he was talking about illegal immigration. this is backed up by numerous examples of illegal immigrants in America that continue to rape American citizens.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/south/ill...rl/1659823575/
    Illegal immigrant sentenced for sneaking into home, raping 6-year-old girl
    these type of incidents happen too often.

this from the border back in 2014..
    https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...ozM32pnhY_OPrR
    80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

another example I've seen people want to use is shithole countries, but that is something based on the definition of the word.

as for Trump's comment about the "squad" I think it was more ignorant than racist. he didn't know 3 of them themselves were born in America.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You know that wasn't his first reaction for numbers 2 and 3. He first said he didn't know David Duke. The last two things were a political thing that he did for PR reasons, not a campaign promise fulfilled. How many times does he do something for others and then crow how he is the best thing that happens to them. Was he truly trying to help them or doing something to put a feather in his cap? You have to admit he is very self-serving. He even questions the idea that Lincoln did more with stuff like "he had his problems"

I am not saying Trump is racist, but he is very insensitive to others period. No empathy., . Plus, he told a rally that he was a nationalist, of course, he dresses it up by leaving off "white''.

Hell, LBJ signed major bills that benefited blacks and minorities, but he had no great love for them. Some say he was as racist as the rest of the Dixiecrats when he was a senator. He was forced by external forces to push those bills forward by minorities and liberals like Robert Kennedy.
    Trump had already disavowed David Duke before this interview with CNN.

I went over that in an argument here..

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...3#post32957633

the interview with CNN was Februar28..
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...8/sotu.01.html

Trump disavowed David Duke on the 27th.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.95cdd6b030be

I can agree that Trump is insensitive, and I question whether he has empathy for people.

I don't think Trump is racist as in he doesn't like black people, but I think I understand people can have an opinion that something he has said has been perceived as racist. Joe Biden has had perceived racist comments, but I don't think that makes Joe Biden racist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. 06-20-2020, 05:28 PM
    Reason

14. 06-20-2020, 06:39 PM
    Reason

Irony is people already on a sports forum calling other people losers for posting on said forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Irony is people already on a sports forum calling other people losers for posting on said forum.
    Still not the literal definition but a solid example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

17. 06-20-2020, 08:56 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive/Insults/response to deleted posts/

how is it hypocritical and should be directed at me when I know the things I said.

I would ask you to show me what you think I don't know/don't care that I have commented on, but I know you wont do that.
    I think he was referring to how you constantly let yourself be duped by awful sources and fake news because they appeal to your need of safe space.

this is why I ask people to name specifics. the Mexicans are rapists is what media has brainwashed people for their agenda. Trump never said all Mexicans were rapists, he was talking about illegal immigration. this is backed up by numerous examples of illegal immigrants in America that continue to rape American citizens.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/south/ill...rl/1659823575/

these type of incidents happen too often.

this from the border back in 2014..
    https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...ozM32pnhY_OPrR

another example I've seen people want to use is shithole countries, but that is something based on the definition of the word.

as for Trump's comment about the "squad" I think it was more ignorant than racist. he didn't know 3 of them themselves were born in America.
    He would not have made that comment if it were 4 white women, and you know it.

And let's stop acting like it's just illegal immigrants from Mexico that rape people. There's plenty of white people who do it in America. That comment was racist. Period. There's plenty more examples too but you blind Trump supporters will only deny it.

Will everyone here praise me for being able to drink a glass of water with one hand?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The Ripper effect has struck again. Good work mod.