Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by QBAwayBroncos View Post
    Please go away and stop posting here all together. Your rage and tantrums won't be missed. Good riddance.

hey go check the football area because I was the only one screaming for years about the packers Coach and its the same **** that is gonna happen here... Our coach is going to kill any chance we have at a championship because he isnt capable of adjusting on the fly like other top coaches nor does he have any actual basketball IQ during a game. Do you want to know how many times over the last 2 seasons the sixers have squandered a double digit lead after half because the other team made adjustments and brown kept keeping on keeping on and couldnt adjust to the adjustments? Na of course not because facts are irrelevant... I will gladly go back and stick with the NBA area though.. Enjoy.

Its cool though we are winning more games than losing so brett will stay... wait until the playoffs though when it takes him 3 plus quarters to adjust when its way to late like he has against the Nets this year or any other team we got big leads on ever. Hey its cool though its not like our 7 foot 2 monster who is a top 5 player in the sport and has more talent than anyone didnt complain recently about how he is being used etc etc etc... I mean that is clearly nothing when they park him behind the 3 point line for screens after we are dominating with him inside the paint... But yea lets ignore that though and keep defending the idiocy of how the best talent we have seen since lebron james is being forced to shoot even though he towers over every other person in the NBA and could dominate inside.... Its cool though... These facts dont matter and clearly embiid is stupid as well.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; Today at 05:18 AM.

sorry we dont prefer to go on reckless, barely coherent rants when we have something negative to say. you cant have a normal discussion with anyone rather its here or the main without going off the rails. if our 2 superstar players need the coach to make adjustments and tell them to attack the rim while in the bonus then i dont know what to tell you. get over yourself man
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

double digit lead at halftime-check
    double digit lead at halftime wiped away the first few minutes of the 3rd-Double check
    Embiid dominates inside all first half-check
    Embiid put behind the 3 point line in the 3rd for us to blow said big lead-double check

Hey guys... The pacers adjusted.... Our coach sat there the entire 3rd with a stupid look on his face... The pacers played zone basically telling us to drive and guarding against us shooting.... Guess what we did? We drove once with TJ but the rest of the time settled for jump shots like the pacers wanted.... I love dumb basketball.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; Today at 10:59 PM.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324