Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Anyone have an update on Zhaire Smith for this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    This is a little tidbit on the athletic, from rich Hoffman during a Q&A when asked for an update 2 days ago.

He's getting closer to playing for the G-League team. If you're asking about the Sixers, I would lean toward no (at least in terms of rotation minutes) because I don't expect much right away. Kid was a project and had the year from hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvYEVgdbyVQ

Good win last night. Kept pulling away when they battled back.

PROCESSING

The way we closed that game out with was scary. I mean, minus the dumb little fouls. The switchability we had on defense and the fact that we could get buckets from anyone. The Nuggets had no answer and were just flat out outmatched.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    The way we closed that game out with was scary. I mean, minus the dumb little fouls. The switchability we had on defense and the fact that we could get buckets from anyone. The Nuggets had no answer and were just flat out outmatched.
    To piggy back on this:
    When the bench came in it wasn’t as easy to score as in the past. Denver cut the lead, but it took work for them each time. With 5 starters all capable of being “the guy” it’s nice that there doesn’t have to be a huge drop off for a bench play coming in. I love the ability to go really big or really small. I feel like we got more flexibility and can manage loads better than ever before.

PROCESSING

I'm salivating on the video of Zhaire. Excited and can't wait for him to be on the court even if its next season. Thanks for the video clip MTM.

I really want us to get to the 2 seed. I think having home court in 2nd round against Boston or Toronto will be important.

I really want us to get to the 2 seed. I think having home court in 2nd round against Boston or Toronto will be important.
    That would be ideal but there aren’t many games left to jump up 5.5 games. We’d have to pretty sweep rest of season. At most lose no more than 5, 6 games.

gotta love embarrassing the lakers that. Must win game tomorrow vs Boston. Wonder if Irving plays?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

So pumped for tomorrow. Gonna be a great test with or without Kyrie. I hope he plays though.

I know we’ve played a semi-depleted Nuggets team (but they’re still really good) and a Lakers team that’s kind of a joke. And it’s only been two games. But this team looks SCARY now. Let’s see if we can overmatch Boston like we have done to our other opponents, or if it will be the same struggle we’ve had with them for the last couple years.

PS: We are now 21-6 when Simmons, Embiid, Redick and Butler are all healthy - a 64 win pace. Add in Tobias Harris and that ceiling is ridiculous.

Harris looks great. Team very solid even with the bench.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Boban's been a very underrated addition

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    So pumped for tomorrow. Gonna be a great test with or without Kyrie. I hope he plays though.

I know we’ve played a semi-depleted Nuggets team (but they’re still really good) and a Lakers team that’s kind of a joke. And it’s only been two games. But this team looks SCARY now. Let’s see if we can overmatch Boston like we have done to our other opponents, or if it will be the same struggle we’ve had with them for the last couple years.

PS: We are now 21-6 when Simmons, Embiid, Redick and Butler are all healthy - a 64 win pace. Add in Tobias Harris and that ceiling is ridiculous.
    and to think people were saying to trade Butler and fire Brown.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Boban's been a very underrated addition
    i never really seen him play before but he has a high IQ it seems like. those big hands dont drop the ball and hes a natural paint protector with just his size alone.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast