Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    lets take care of biz against the Wiz again tonight since i can actually watch! Awesome to see Shamet break back out last night.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

sixers begin second half of season tonight lets get a blowout win

We had no shot tonight in a back to back.. We went back to the same dumb stuff that annoys the **** out of embiid and butler but its not worth getting into because we will just blame depth... We are 2-6 in back to backs...

After this stretch against horrid teams which we basically need to win all of them at this point because the stretch that is coming in order is gonna get brown fired regardless.

Pacers.

Thunder.

Rockets.

Spurs.

Nuggets.

Lakers.

Warriors.

Kings.

Raptors.

Nuggets.

Lakers.

Celtics.

I would be happy with 6-6 but with our team we should never be happy with 500... i personally feel like we will win 4 of these games.

PROCESSING

despite our big 3 putting up nice stats no one looked like they gave a **** last night. that was a lazy performance. Take away Shamets flukeish game the other night you can really see how badly this team needs Reddick and his shooting, his off ball movement too which no one else seems to bother with.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    despite our big 3 putting up nice stats no one looked like they gave a **** last night. that was a lazy performance. Take away Shamets flukeish game the other night you can really see how badly this team needs Reddick and his shooting, his off ball movement too which no one else seems to bother with.
    Yup. Agreed 100%

PROCESSING

Embiid can make comments all he wants but i watched him make no effort a bunch of times and just stood at the arc watching Butler post up. Like how arent you crashing the board for a put back or slashing? On top of it he was beaten down the floor for an easy dunk too. Just a frustrating game to watch. Simmons is trying to shoot but he cant right now, he needs to find a go to spot and focus on that like how Noel was doing for a while early on.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Embiid can make comments all he wants but i watched him make no effort a bunch of times and just stood at the arc watching Butler post up. Like how arent you crashing the board for a put back or slashing? On top of it he was beaten down the floor for an easy dunk too. Just a frustrating game to watch. Simmons is trying to shoot but he cant right now, he needs to find a go to spot and focus on that like how Noel was doing for a while early on.
    The Embiid one pisses me off. Talks about all of that and then gives up in the post so easily.

PROCESSING

just bcuz we are running iso and clearing space doesnt mean you cant fill that space later. like thats his job to crash hes the biggest mofo on the floor. We know Brown sint telling him to just chill there and not be involved, people can ***** about coaching all they want but the amount of lazy, mental, and general bball mistakes this team makes is on the players.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

yea those times ben was near the post as well... if you have embiid sitting outside the arc for a 3 this is what happens because you cant ask your 7 foot 2 center to crash the boards and get back down and defend all game... butler inside with ben usually near the paint and embiid behind the arc equates to an easy layup on the other end if embiid crashes the boards and doesnt get the rebound... genius basketball though.

I like Simmons and I like Butler BUT if there is a scenario where we trade one or both to improve the overall talent of the team I would not hesitate. Embiid is the cornerstone we build this team around.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea those times ben was near the post as well... if you have embiid sitting outside the arc for a 3 this is what happens because you cant ask your 7 foot 2 center to crash the boards and get back down and defend all game... butler inside with ben usually near the paint and embiid behind the arc equates to an easy layup on the other end if embiid crashes the boards and doesnt get the rebound... genius basketball though.
    no one is asking Embiid to stand around at the arc and when he was standing there he still wasnt getting back on defense. sorry man effort and iq isnt on the coach
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I like Simmons and I like Butler BUT if there is a scenario where we trade one or both to improve the overall talent of the team I would not hesitate. Embiid is the cornerstone we build this team around.
    neither are getting traded nor should they. we just have to fix the bench with a legit backup C and anotehr 3/D player. Hopefully Fultz can actually provide something if he comes back
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

neither are getting traded nor should they. we just have to fix the bench with a legit backup C and anotehr 3/D player. Hopefully Fultz can actually provide something if he comes back
    Agree

Horrific defensive effort these last two games.

PROCESSING

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast