Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,036 to 1,041 of 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Coming off the emotional high of the C's win, this could have been seen a day away.

Also a reminder that a full powered Warriors lost to the Suns so....
    Warriors then lost by 30 at home to Dallas. Its bad i have to keep saying it, like bad teams cant win in the nba.

i was proud of brett last night... flat out called the team trash in his own words and held nothing back... i can dig it.

there is something small that is triggering the **** out of me and maybe it shouldnt but has anyone noticed embiid doesnt even try for the jump balls anymore lol??? i cant remember the last time he out jumped someone at the start of the game.

Celtics faltering of late is fun. And they got the same issue thatís going on with The GSW: Kyrie is the better player like KD, but Horford is more important like Curry. And Irving is really struggling with accepting that heís not as important despite being better.

PROCESSING

God damn it. Raptors lost again yesterday. That puts an extra sting on the Hawks game. But Iím still not sure we could catch them in the standings even if we had won the game.

I can go along with the ďmeaningless lossĒ talk, good teams lose to bad teams. Iím not freaking out about it. Weíve beaten a lot more great teams lately, which says a lot more to me.

Staying healthy is all that matters to me heading into these last few games. As long as we keep the 3 seed (3 games up in the loss column, itís looking good), Iím fine with resting Embiid for another game or two. Giving Jimmy a night off if neeeded. Making sure guys like Boban and Ennis arenít playing through any bumps and bruises.

Another priority is also obviously continuing to gel. The more minutes our starters can get together, the better. But this is a secondary priority to me. I would lean more towards being careful with guys for rest/health than I would forcing our starters to play more minutes down the stretch to build more chemistry. The chemistry is just fine, shown by the dominant statistics of when they play together.

Talent will win out in the playoffs, and we need to do what we can to ensure that talent is well rested, energized and healthy.

Donít get me wrong. The Atlanta loss is still pretty damn annoying and disappointing.

But to the person who said this minimizes the Boston win, I couldnít disagree more. I am strongly in the exact opposite camp. I think it magnifies the importance of that win. And it keeps my confidence in our team extremely high even with losses to teams like Atlanta.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970