Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    So nice to have a guy to give the ball to in those crunch situations and tell him to get us points without help.

PROCESSING

I know I said I'm giving Fultz 50 games this season before I judge him but I gotta be honest I losing faith really really fast.

That Jimmy guy is pretty good.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Great opportunity tonight to showcase Markelle to the suns. #bringMikalbacktophilly.

still like Zahire longterm more than Bridges assuming his health and foot check out.

We need to find a starting stretch 4, i think Ryan Anderson has been mentioned before and i do think hes an ideal fit since he is going to be a buyout candidate.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    still like Zahire longterm more than Bridges assuming his health and foot check out.

We need to find a starting stretch 4, i think Ryan Anderson has been mentioned before and i do think hes an ideal fit since he is going to be a buyout candidate.
    If heís bought out, 5-15 MPG off the bench could be huge.

Simmons
    Reddick
    Shamet
    Anderson
    Muscala

Wide open floor. Pick your poison. Of course not a great defensive lineup.

PROCESSING

yea i dont think we would try that, way too many defensive liabilities. But Anderson shoots 38% from 3 for his career so splitting up the 4 mins with him and Muscala should work pretty well.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Personally, Iím great with Chandler being the starting 4. At starting PF, having a guy that can reliably guard the three point line and switch on to other wing players on defense is a bigger deal to me than having a guy like Anderson for floor spacing on offense.

But donít get me wrong, Iíll take a stretch 4 like Anderson all day too. Guys like that can do wonders for Embiid and Simmons. I just think we learned our lesson about what we need most from the PF spot against elite teams last year like against Boston. We got exposed with Saric and Ilyasova. A switchable defender like Chandler is probably more important than having a guy like Ryan Anderson.

I donít think either answer here is wrong though

yea i would be in favor of more Chandler mins to close out games for defensive purposes. He will prove is value come playoff time. I think our shooting is fine but could stand to add one more.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Personally, Iím great with Chandler being the starting 4. At starting PF, having a guy that can reliably guard the three point line and switch on to other wing players on defense is a bigger deal to me than having a guy like Anderson for floor spacing on offense.

But donít get me wrong, Iíll take a stretch 4 like Anderson all day too. Guys like that can do wonders for Embiid and Simmons. I just think we learned our lesson about what we need most from the PF spot against elite teams last year like against Boston. We got exposed with Saric and Ilyasova. A switchable defender like Chandler is probably more important than having a guy like Ryan Anderson.

I donít think either answer here is wrong though
    Iím going to say Anderson is the wrong answer. You donít need size with Embiid and simmons. Give me athleticism and defense with a shot. Iíll take a Morris twin but I need more toughness with the jumper. But I think we should be running smaller units to begin with. Donít know why we throw out these massive units and donít take advantage of the size.
    Honestly, I know heís not very tough but bolden might already be the answer for that role.

The Wizards are dysfunctional and free falling. More drama in Washington as they are 'willing to take' offers for Wall, Beal, and Porter. Beal has 3/81M remaining. The time is right for EB to strike a trade for Bradley Beal. A starting 5 of Beal, Redick, Butler, Simmons, and Embiid will get us to the finals even winning it all this year. Lets go for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If heís bought out, 5-15 MPG off the bench could be huge.

Simmons
    Reddick
    Shamet
    Anderson
    Muscala

Wide open floor. Pick your poison. Of course not a great defensive lineup.
    My feelings on that: https://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ

The only time that lineup could be good is if weíre down 3, inbounding the ball with 2 seconds or less in the game, Simmons is inbounding and Jimmy Butler has fouled out.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    My feelings on that: https://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ

The only time that lineup could be good is if weíre down 3, inbounding the ball with 2 seconds or less in the game, Simmons is inbounding and Jimmy Butler has fouled out.
    Lol fair enough.

Honestly the non-big name move I keep coming back to is Ariza but Iím not sure how to make salaries work. Backs up Butler. Can play 2-4. Still a good wing defender. Good shooter from 3.

If Chandler is the long terms answer for starting at the 4, having a bench unit with Shamet, Ariza, Muscala is a good group to have.

PROCESSING

another W. Now its time to start handling the lesser teams of the league, should be letting up 62 to the Suns in a half. But im sure it was a bit of a look ahead game with AD and the Pels coming in tomorrow. So glad I will be able to watch the game in full. Embiid vs AD baby!
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718