Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    an absolute terrible first half. awful. 17 turnovers and cant get any offense going
    SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

WE ALL WE GOT. WE ALL WE NEED.

What I don’t understand is when Embiid is going to the line or scoring every time he touches it, why do we need to sprint up the court every play and jack up a bad 3. Our in game pace is killing us on the road, a big 3 here and there in transition can get a crowd going at home, but doesn’t do much on the road. Not to mention the frantic pace is just killing us in the turnover department. Simmons or Brown (really both) should be able to see that. We go away from JoJo in favor of Simmons sprinting down the court far too often.

We SUCK on the road! 0-5. Pathetic.

embarrassing defense last night. embarrassing performance really.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by sixers0305 View Post
    What I don’t understand is when Embiid is going to the line or scoring every time he touches it, why do we need to sprint up the court every play and jack up a bad 3. Our in game pace is killing us on the road, a big 3 here and there in transition can get a crowd going at home, but doesn’t do much on the road. Not to mention the frantic pace is just killing us in the turnover department. Simmons or Brown (really both) should be able to see that. We go away from JoJo in favor of Simmons sprinting down the court far too often.
    It's 100% Brett Brown on both the speed of the game and the amount of 3's taken.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    It's 100% Brett Brown on both the speed of the game and the amount of 3's taken.
    Agreed

Scariest random thoughts I've had today:

Duke basketball
    Celtics 4 first round picks
    Embiid not playing full season

Embiid is fine. Muscala on the otherhand broke his nose in practice and is out a week.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

You can say the same thing about this team as you do about golf (when you aren’t that good)...you can have a really frustrating day but a good shot can keep you coming back. I have never been more frustrated by just poor basketball fundamentally and mentally, yet they have spurts that keep me coming back thinking they can be great.

Finally a road win! Happy to see Saric show up! Everyone showed up really and we played some great defense. Lets get some much needed momentum going.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

This game shouldn’t of went into overtime but we pulled it out. Embiid with another monster game and having an MVP type start to the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

WE ALL WE GOT. WE ALL WE NEED.

Saw Brett Brown last night. Me and buddies gave him a “great game!” He immediately corrected us and said “no. Good game.”
    I’ve been coached by Brett brown!

Ben’s shot looks like a globe. Lol. His wrist is sideways. It’s crazy. I have no idea how you fix that. Maybe have him shoot hundreds of shots a day without a guide hand.
    Last edited by MylesKong; 11-10-2018 at 09:06 AM.

He has more important things to do in the offseason. Like be a tmz celebrity and chase Kendal Jenner

Even my ugly *** FT form is laughing ate Markell’s Fultz right now.

PROCESSING

Bill Cartwright free throw is like wtf!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast