Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 648
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,950

    Bulls Trade And Acquisitions Thread 2018 - 2019 NBA Season

    This team isn’t going to try and tank like last year regardless of the injuries , pax just gonna play it out. I just want a more competent backup PG. we need to to look attractive to any free agent who might want to join . Lavine and Lauri have to play well and we hang too look somewhat competitive for that to happen.
    Last edited by Stunner; 10-24-2018 at 12:12 AM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    6,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    This team isn’t going to try and tank like last year regardless of the injuries , pax just gonna play it out. I just want a more competent backup PG. we need to to look attractive to any free agent who might want to join . Lavine and Lauri have to play well and we hang too look somewhat competitive for that to happen.
    I think we are actually capable of playing well and losing a lot. What I mean is Lavine and Lauri might do good, but Cam Payne and Rolo are so bad they will offset it.

    We just need Portis, Dunn, Lavine, Lauri, Carter to look good. I don’t care if we lose. Until we have a competent coach and a good 2 way wing, we aren’t winning ****!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    25,369
    Nobody big is coming to Chicago. Winning a few extra games with Beverly, further risking our chance at getting a top 3 pick (where we can get that potential superstar) makes zero sense and doesn't make Chicago anymore appealing.

    Tank on.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,950
    Woe is me

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,377
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Nobody big is coming to Chicago. Winning a few extra games with Beverly, further risking our chance at getting a top 3 pick (where we can get that potential superstar) makes zero sense and doesn't make Chicago anymore appealing.

    Tank on.
    Exactly.

    With that said, I don't trust this FO to actually tank (or know how to), but they may not need to with such a bad, injury prone roster.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,950

    Bulls Trade And Acquisitions Thread 2018 - 2019 NBA Season

    Like it or not if this team is healthy they won’t be picking top 3 so y’all better just prepare for it when it happens . All this time people with this “ wish we would tank” just need to give it up , like you said only way this team is losing a lot of games is if the good players are out.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Like it or not if this team is healthy they won’t be picking top 3 so y’all better just prepare for it when it happens . All this time people with this “ wish we would tank” just need to give it up , like you said only way this team is losing a lot of games is if the good players are out.
    Decent chance other good players miss time too. It's an injury prone core and the depth is nonexistant. Even with everyone healthy it's probably just a low 30's win team anyway. Without them, who knows... but I wouldn't rule out top 5, at least.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-24-2018 at 08:56 PM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,113
    We were in all those games we just lost, and that was missing Lauri and Valentine. Have no doubt if Dunn plays in Detroit, we win that game. Carter Jr will get better at staying out of foul trouble. Other teams will lose starters this year as well. Much as you may wish, no way we're a bottom 3 team. Especially being in the East. Doubt the Kings or Suns win more than 20-22 in the West, and Orlando and New York are definitely worse than us, Atlanta probably too.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,072
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Decent chance other good players miss time too. It's an injury prone core and the depth is nonexistant. Even with everyone healthy it's probably just a low 30's win team anyway. Without them, who knows... but I wouldn't rule out top 5, at least.
    Just need to get into the top four anyway. Which one doesn’t matter because they all have the same odds.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    23,781
    It wouldn't be bad if this team made the playoffs. Obviously it is very unlikely but it would mean big things for our young guys.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Just need to get into the top four anyway. Which one doesn’t matter because they all have the same odds.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah yes, forgot there were new lottery odds this year.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,726
    The the talent is decent enough to not pick top 10. The coaching however probably ensures they pick top 5.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,072
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    The the talent is decent enough to not pick top 10. The coaching however probably ensures they pick top 5.
    Injuries as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,485
    One of Bobby Portis or Jabari Parker need to be traded. Whem Lauri comes. Back there are just far too many 4s.

    Moving Lopez or Felecio would also be nice.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    It absolutely sickens me to know that Celtics has Kings draft pick. Just down right depressing. I hate the Cs more than any team at the moment. Just pure jealousy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •