Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Bulls Trade And Acquisitions Thread 2018 - 2019 NBA Season

This team isn’t going to try and tank like last year regardless of the injuries , pax just gonna play it out. I just want a more competent backup PG. we need to to look attractive to any free agent who might want to join . Lavine and Lauri have to play well and we hang too look somewhat competitive for that to happen.
    Last edited by Stunner; 10-24-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    This team isn’t going to try and tank like last year regardless of the injuries , pax just gonna play it out. I just want a more competent backup PG. we need to to look attractive to any free agent who might want to join . Lavine and Lauri have to play well and we hang too look somewhat competitive for that to happen.
    I think we are actually capable of playing well and losing a lot. What I mean is Lavine and Lauri might do good, but Cam Payne and Rolo are so bad they will offset it.

We just need Portis, Dunn, Lavine, Lauri, Carter to look good. I don’t care if we lose. Until we have a competent coach and a good 2 way wing, we aren’t winning ****!

Nobody big is coming to Chicago. Winning a few extra games with Beverly, further risking our chance at getting a top 3 pick (where we can get that potential superstar) makes zero sense and doesn't make Chicago anymore appealing.

Tank on.

Woe is me

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Nobody big is coming to Chicago. Winning a few extra games with Beverly, further risking our chance at getting a top 3 pick (where we can get that potential superstar) makes zero sense and doesn't make Chicago anymore appealing.

Tank on.
    Exactly.

With that said, I don't trust this FO to actually tank (or know how to), but they may not need to with such a bad, injury prone roster.

Bulls Trade And Acquisitions Thread 2018 - 2019 NBA Season

Like it or not if this team is healthy they won’t be picking top 3 so y’all better just prepare for it when it happens . All this time people with this “ wish we would tank” just need to give it up , like you said only way this team is losing a lot of games is if the good players are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Like it or not if this team is healthy they won’t be picking top 3 so y’all better just prepare for it when it happens . All this time people with this “ wish we would tank” just need to give it up , like you said only way this team is losing a lot of games is if the good players are out.
    Decent chance other good players miss time too. It's an injury prone core and the depth is nonexistant. Even with everyone healthy it's probably just a low 30's win team anyway. Without them, who knows... but I wouldn't rule out top 5, at least.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-24-2018 at 08:56 PM.

We were in all those games we just lost, and that was missing Lauri and Valentine. Have no doubt if Dunn plays in Detroit, we win that game. Carter Jr will get better at staying out of foul trouble. Other teams will lose starters this year as well. Much as you may wish, no way we're a bottom 3 team. Especially being in the East. Doubt the Kings or Suns win more than 20-22 in the West, and Orlando and New York are definitely worse than us, Atlanta probably too.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Decent chance other good players miss time too. It's an injury prone core and the depth is nonexistant. Even with everyone healthy it's probably just a low 30's win team anyway. Without them, who knows... but I wouldn't rule out top 5, at least.
    Just need to get into the top four anyway. Which one doesn’t matter because they all have the same odds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be bad if this team made the playoffs. Obviously it is very unlikely but it would mean big things for our young guys.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Just need to get into the top four anyway. Which one doesn’t matter because they all have the same odds.

Ah yes, forgot there were new lottery odds this year.

The the talent is decent enough to not pick top 10. The coaching however probably ensures they pick top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    The the talent is decent enough to not pick top 10. The coaching however probably ensures they pick top 5.
    Injuries as well.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    One of Bobby Portis or Jabari Parker need to be traded. Whem Lauri comes. Back there are just far too many 4s.

Moving Lopez or Felecio would also be nice.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

It absolutely sickens me to know that Celtics has Kings draft pick. Just down right depressing. I hate the Cs more than any team at the moment. Just pure jealousy!

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast