Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    We aren't getting mikal....... They gave up 2 1sts for him and you think they would take Portis for him?

You have a much better chance at getting Josh Jackson who is falling out of favor in Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    We aren't getting mikal....... They gave up 2 1sts for him and you think they would take Portis for him?

You have a much better chance at getting Josh Jackson who is falling out of favor in Phoenix.
    I mean probably but I dont want Jackson lol. Mikal is already starting to make a difference at the end of games.

Bulls Trade And Acquisitions Thread 2018 - 2019 NBA Season

Question , think the Bulls should trade a pick , Dunn , Portis and Lopez for John Wall?

Nevermind his contract ***
    Last edited by Stunner; 11-07-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Walls always been a bit overrated and pass on his contract

give me KAT. Im not giving up on the talent. he needs out of minny, all the drama even without butler being there eventually isnt going anywhere.

wiggins sucks, just another bill self ku product in the nba

butler wont be there next year, they arent going to be a playoff team in the west.

only question i have is can we trade for KAT and sign a max FA next year or the year after, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Question , think the Bulls should trade a pick , Dunn , Portis and Lopez for John Wall?

Nevermind his contract ***

i could see pick, carter, portis for Towns

Why would the wolves trade kat? Especially to us...we already got the better of them on the butler trade

If we are trading for a big Id do AD next year.

Decide who we want to pair with AD between Carter and Lauri.

Draft a wing in 2019
    Trade Carter or Lauri, Portis a 2020 1st
    Try to find a PG

I think you cant go wrong with AD/Carter or Lauri/AD. One would be dominant on defense and rebounding with incredible efficiency. The other would be the perfect offensive mix. Personally Id probably take the AD Carter pairing. Itd be a dominating tandem

Doubt we can get AD. If he's on the market then Boston jumps in and blows away any offer we can make. They have more assets, in both draft capital and young talent than anybody, they're a legitimate contender, have a top tier coach, and awesome roster for him to join.

Only shot at him is 2020 free agency, if he ever reaches that point, and I don't think he will.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-09-2018 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Doubt we can get AD. If he's on the market then Boston jumps in and blows away any offer we can make. They have more assets, in both draft capital and young talent than anybody, they're a legitimate contender, have a top tier coach, and awesome roster for him to join.

Only shot at him is 2020 free agency, if he ever reaches that point, and I don't think he will.
    Agreed. Boston would win the trade market for AD. Best chance for the Bulls is free agency and hope the Chicago connection and potential top 5 pick pairing would be enough. Honestly, Lauri, LaVine, WCJ, Hutch, Dunn, and a top 5 pick to play in your hometown is enticing. All for naught though if Fred is still here. Bulls would need to nail the HC hire.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Agreed. Boston would win the trade market for AD. Best chance for the Bulls is free agency and hope the Chicago connection and potential top 5 pick pairing would be enough. Honestly, Lauri, LaVine, WCJ, Hutch, Dunn, and a top 5 pick to play in your hometown is enticing. All for naught though if Fred is still here. Bulls would need to nail the HC hire.
    It's not a bad group, but there is still a ton of uncertainty there. Will this FO still be in place? Who is the coach? What kind of players will Lauri, LaVine, WCJ, and whoever they take in the lottery this year be?

It's still two years away, so a lot can change, but I think you're exactly right in them needing to at least nail the HC hire. My guess is that he's traded before then and probably signs an extension wherever that is (probably Boston).

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It's not a bad group, but there is still a ton of uncertainty there. Will this FO still be in place? Who is the coach? What kind of players will Lauri, LaVine, WCJ, and whoever they take in the lottery this year be?

It's still two years away, so a lot can change, but I think you're exactly right in them needing to at least nail the HC hire. My guess is that he's traded before then and probably signs an extension wherever that is (probably Boston).
    They definitely have the ammo but is ainge willing to part with his assets? Also, are the pelicans resigned to the fact AD is as good as gone? Or do they do everything they can to keep him?

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    They definitely have the ammo but is ainge willing to part with his assets? Also, are the pelicans resigned to the fact AD is as good as gone? Or do they do everything they can to keep him?
    Hard to tell with Ainge, but they've been stockpiling assets for a while. You'd have to think AD is the type of player they go all out for, especially now that LeBron is out of the East.

In all honesty though, we have 2 top 10 pick bigs that compliment each other perfectly. They are also only 19 and 21 years old. We shouldn't really be looking to trade our assets to fill 2 positions that we nailed in the draft.

The NBA executives should be on total freeze out mode with Ainge or proceed with caution. Everybody that deals with ends up being another notch on his belt. Hes been victimizing people for the past five or so years. Stay away from him and his players. Id actually want a Dunn for Rozier trade but Danny would end up getting another 1st with Dunn from the bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast