Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 129
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,217
    We aren't getting mikal....... They gave up 2 1sts for him and you think they would take Portis for him?

    You have a much better chance at getting Josh Jackson who is falling out of favor in Phoenix.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    We aren't getting mikal....... They gave up 2 1sts for him and you think they would take Portis for him?

    You have a much better chance at getting Josh Jackson who is falling out of favor in Phoenix.
    I mean probably but I dont want Jackson lol. Mikal is already starting to make a difference at the end of games.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    43,665

    Bulls Trade And Acquisitions Thread 2018 - 2019 NBA Season

    Question , think the Bulls should trade a pick , Dunn , Portis and Lopez for John Wall?


    Nevermind his contract ***
    Last edited by Stunner; 11-07-2018 at 11:11 AM.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18,275
    Walls always been a bit overrated and pass on his contract

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,025
    give me KAT. Im not giving up on the talent. he needs out of minny, all the drama even without butler being there eventually isnt going anywhere.

    wiggins sucks, just another bill self ku product in the nba

    butler wont be there next year, they arent going to be a playoff team in the west.

    only question i have is can we trade for KAT and sign a max FA next year or the year after, etc....

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Question , think the Bulls should trade a pick , Dunn , Portis and Lopez for John Wall?


    Nevermind his contract ***

    i could see pick, carter, portis for Towns

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18,275
    Why would the wolves trade kat? Especially to us...we already got the better of them on the butler trade

  8. #113
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    5,276
    If we are trading for a big Id do AD next year.

    Decide who we want to pair with AD between Carter and Lauri.

    Draft a wing in 2019
    Trade Carter or Lauri, Portis a 2020 1st
    Try to find a PG

    I think you cant go wrong with AD/Carter or Lauri/AD. One would be dominant on defense and rebounding with incredible efficiency. The other would be the perfect offensive mix. Personally Id probably take the AD Carter pairing. Itd be a dominating tandem

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    64,479
    Doubt we can get AD. If he's on the market then Boston jumps in and blows away any offer we can make. They have more assets, in both draft capital and young talent than anybody, they're a legitimate contender, have a top tier coach, and awesome roster for him to join.

    Only shot at him is 2020 free agency, if he ever reaches that point, and I don't think he will.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-09-2018 at 01:12 AM.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18,275
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Doubt we can get AD. If he's on the market then Boston jumps in and blows away any offer we can make. They have more assets, in both draft capital and young talent than anybody, they're a legitimate contender, have a top tier coach, and awesome roster for him to join.

    Only shot at him is 2020 free agency, if he ever reaches that point, and I don't think he will.
    Agreed. Boston would win the trade market for AD. Best chance for the Bulls is free agency and hope the Chicago connection and potential top 5 pick pairing would be enough. Honestly, Lauri, LaVine, WCJ, Hutch, Dunn, and a top 5 pick to play in your hometown is enticing. All for naught though if Fred is still here. Bulls would need to nail the HC hire.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    64,479
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Agreed. Boston would win the trade market for AD. Best chance for the Bulls is free agency and hope the Chicago connection and potential top 5 pick pairing would be enough. Honestly, Lauri, LaVine, WCJ, Hutch, Dunn, and a top 5 pick to play in your hometown is enticing. All for naught though if Fred is still here. Bulls would need to nail the HC hire.
    It's not a bad group, but there is still a ton of uncertainty there. Will this FO still be in place? Who is the coach? What kind of players will Lauri, LaVine, WCJ, and whoever they take in the lottery this year be?

    It's still two years away, so a lot can change, but I think you're exactly right in them needing to at least nail the HC hire. My guess is that he's traded before then and probably signs an extension wherever that is (probably Boston).

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18,275
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It's not a bad group, but there is still a ton of uncertainty there. Will this FO still be in place? Who is the coach? What kind of players will Lauri, LaVine, WCJ, and whoever they take in the lottery this year be?

    It's still two years away, so a lot can change, but I think you're exactly right in them needing to at least nail the HC hire. My guess is that he's traded before then and probably signs an extension wherever that is (probably Boston).
    They definitely have the ammo but is ainge willing to part with his assets? Also, are the pelicans resigned to the fact AD is as good as gone? Or do they do everything they can to keep him?

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    64,479
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    They definitely have the ammo but is ainge willing to part with his assets? Also, are the pelicans resigned to the fact AD is as good as gone? Or do they do everything they can to keep him?
    Hard to tell with Ainge, but they've been stockpiling assets for a while. You'd have to think AD is the type of player they go all out for, especially now that LeBron is out of the East.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    5,276
    In all honesty though, we have 2 top 10 pick bigs that compliment each other perfectly. They are also only 19 and 21 years old. We shouldn't really be looking to trade our assets to fill 2 positions that we nailed in the draft.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,356
    The NBA executives should be on total freeze out mode with Ainge or proceed with caution. Everybody that deals with ends up being another notch on his belt. Hes been victimizing people for the past five or so years. Stay away from him and his players. Id actually want a Dunn for Rozier trade but Danny would end up getting another 1st with Dunn from the bulls.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •