Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Anyways.....

Game time, need this one. Expect a huge output from offense, the defense is the question mark.

I believe in the guys though, time to get this W with my man Jaboo back.

Why the **** is Ryan Smith guarding J. Jones and why can't we get a kicker that can make extra points? I can't ****ing handle it anymore.

We have one of the worst defenses in NFL history. They literally cannot stop anybody

It would help if they’d tackle someone instead of hugging them and hoping they’d fall down

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    It would help if they’d tackle someone instead of hugging them and hoping they’d fall down
    We play the Falcons twice a year. We are so predictable on defence. We just sit back in a Tampa 2 while Ryan picks us apart. Blitz a corner or a safety. Stop being complacent.

Mike Smith, jesus. Wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    We play the Falcons twice a year. We are so predictable on defence. We just sit back in a Tampa 2 while Ryan picks us apart. Blitz a corner or a safety. Stop being complacent.

Mike Smith, jesus. Wake up!
    Smitty is a waste of space and should’ve been fired a while ago. He is gonna cost Koetter his job and at this point I don’t care. We need a new coach anyways.

The players love Dirk but his loyalties to Smitty are gonna be his downfall.

Wow way to go GMC, that TD was directly on your sorry over paid worthless behind

So first of all idk how that wasn’t a penalty on Poole and second I’m glad Jensen will stick up for his QB

Absolutely love Jensen. Having said that. Atlanta scoring before the end of the half right there was one of the most embarrassing 20 something seconds I might have ever seen in my life. Your defence gets a huge stop. Your qb takes a massive hit and finds a way to score a td a few plays later. And then that happens? Absolutely embarrassing.

This defense is ridiculous. Of course young guys and backups are struggling but even Kwon, Grimes, etc have been bad.

Vita Vea has absolutely no impact on the game. Derwin would not fix this mess but it would of been a start. This secondary STILL needs to be overhauled.

1st and/or 2nd round picks next year must address corner.

I can't believ we just got a stop. I haven't seen that all season. Now let's see if our offense and defense can both play well at the same time

Oh..... my...... God.... Mike Smith blitzed and changed his game plan...... and it worked?????? Whoa.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    1st and/or 2nd round picks next year must address corner.
    We already did. They aren't going to be great players from day one. The players aren't the problem. It's the defensive system and coordinator. Smith has to go before this team has any chance

He doesn’t change up his looks, he will show one exotic look, it works, and he’ll never go back to it

If they don't get in the end zone here I'm going to lose it. I knew as soon as Humphries got stopped at the 1 that we would have problems getting in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast