Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,186 to 1,192 of 1192
    And while the following isn’t my favorite rumor, I do agree it would lengthen the lineup.

Zobrist
    Acuna
    Freeman
    Donaldson
    Albies
    McCann
    Swanson
    Inciarte

His lifetime.357 OBP, would fit nicely at the top of our lineup.

I don't think they would package Archer and Marte. Archer was just acquired and they gave up a fourtune to get him. Marte alone would be great. Marte would probably bat leadoff abd push Acuna to 2.

Not big on Zobrist at what...39 yrs old? He can do multiple things, but AA said that they are looking at legitimate middle of the order hitters right now, so I can see us being in on Pollock, Peralta or Joc.

If the Braves are indeed on the trail of Joc Pederson, what else could we be after in the Dodgers organization? Rumor has it AA is trying to build up Fried as a possible trade candidate. Might it be straight up? I doubt it.

Fried and something outside top 10 could get Joc I would think. Fried is pretty good.

Have all Realmuto talks gone quiet

Re Marte: Polanco had major shoulder surgery. He’s expected to miss all of April and likely into May or even June. A Marte trade leaves them even more short handed in the OF. Polanco is a big reason they signed Chisenhall. Also, the Pirates have hopes of competing. That’s a big reason why they acquired Archer and Kela last year. Their top 2 prospects are likely to be MLB ready at some point this year. Their a sleeper this year, albeit a deep sleeper. Very very doubtful they’ll sell off key pieces so early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by vtgriff09 View Post
    Have all Realmuto talks gone quiet
    I think Florida asking way too much for him. Look at how many teams they talked to about him...

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Re Marte: Polanco had major shoulder surgery. He’s expected to miss all of April and likely into May or even June. A Marte trade leaves them even more short handed in the OF. Polanco is a big reason they signed Chisenhall. Also, the Pirates have hopes of competing. That’s a big reason why they acquired Archer and Kela last year. Their top 2 prospects are likely to be MLB ready at some point this year. Their a sleeper this year, albeit a deep sleeper. Very very doubtful they’ll sell off key pieces so early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Makes sense...

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980