David Price vs Gerrit Cole

Game 3: Tuesday, 10/16 @ Houston
    Game 4: Wednesday, 10/17 @ Houston
    Game 5: Thursday, 10/18 @ Houston
    Game 6: Saturday, 10/20 @ Boston
    Game 7: Sunday, 10/21 @ Boston

Some stats for Astros

Sale is 0-2 with 8.86 ERA

Price: No Stats he was used out of the BP.

I thought the Yankee series was going to be tough. This will be Tougher. I will say, Sox in 7

3. 10-11-2018, 01:48 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Trolling

First Red Sox/Dodgers World Series since 1916. That's my prediction .

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

i have faith! We will get this done! I have so much faith (until the first pitch) I even think Price bounces back and gives up 6 strong!

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    i have faith! We will get this done! I have so much faith (until the first pitch) I even think Price bounces back and gives up 6 strong!
    +1

game day fellas who is ready????? i am hyped, but that hype will quickly turn into nerves once the first pitch is underway!

this is a time i wish i never moved to FLA, I would be around the stadium hanging out tonight its going to be packed!

my baby has her onesie ready for tonight

First Sim League Title!

game day fellas who is ready????? i am hyped, but that hype will quickly turn into nerves once the first pitch is underway!

this is a time i wish i never moved to FLA, I would be around the stadium hanging out tonight its going to be packed!

my baby has her onesie ready for tonight
    I'm ready!!!

Do you also believe in Unicorns?

LOL get ready to go down 0-2 tomorrow with Price pitching. Just admit it the Astros are the better team.
    But I'm sure most of you won't, cause most of you live in a delusional bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    LOL get ready to go down 0-2 tomorrow with Price pitching. Just admit it the Astros are the better team.
    But I'm sure most of you won't, cause most of you live in a delusional bubble.
    I am a Red Sox fan, but I have no problem admitting that Houston is the better team.

That said, as good as they are, the Astros did not so much win Game 1 as the Red Sox lost it. It was just a bad, bad overall performance for Boston.

First off, 10 walks (plus 3 hit batsmen) is simply unconscionable for a team in the ALCS.

Not only that, the defense was not sharp (Nunez especially had a tough time at the hot corner leading to that crucial go-ahead run in the sixth), their focus was off (look at Martinez not running out a dropped third strike), and as expected, their bullpen was the weaker of the two and, to top it off, it was Fenway Park and that quirky right field (that X-factor) that helped secure the game for Houston.

The called third strike to Benintendi on a 3-2 pitch with the bases loaded in the 5th was probably the turning point (it was a ball, but it was also too close to take under those conditions).
    Last edited by Crovash; 10-14-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I am a Red Sox fan, but I have no problem admitting that Houston is the better team.

That said, as good as they are, the Astros did not so much win Game 1 as the Red Sox lost it. It was just a bad, bad overall performance for Boston.

First off, 10 walks (plus 3 hit batsmen) is simply unconscionable for a team in the ALCS.

Not only that, the defense was not sharp (Nunez especially had a tough time at the hot corner leading to that crucial go-ahead run in the sixth), their focus was off (look at Martinez not running out a dropped third strike), and as expected, their bullpen was the weaker of the two and, to top it off, it was Fenway Park and that quirky right field (that X-factor) that helped secure the game for Houston.

The called third strike to Benintendi on a 3-2 pitch with the bases loaded in the 5th was probably the turning point (it was a ball, but it was also too close to take under those conditions).
    Finaly someone admits it, There's no shame at looking at a team like Houston and admitting they maybe a tad better then you. Sure the Redsox had more wins but that means nothing at the end of the day. A lot here think I hate the Red Sox I don't I just hate how some here act like this team is perfect and can't do no wrong. Look I get that I understand you want the team to win day in and day out I do to, But I'm not afraid to admit when the better team is better. Its like Bill Parcels once said Individuals play the game, but teams win championships.

I just don't want to see Nunez play again this postseason

Nevermind thought Nunez was playing
    Last edited by bosox1899; 10-14-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Gutless. Just walk everyone why don't you.
    Last edited by bosox1899; 10-14-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Devers is making me look good so far. Nunez would prob have struck out in that situation

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast