Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 465 of 485 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 7271
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Is funny how people wreck Sonny Gray but he had splits about as equal to Judge. Sonny was excellent on the road.

Same w DJ. Splits just like Judge.

Itís also funny how we assume a .190 hitter will be an all star again in Gary.

And we just discount Mannys awful 2017 and horrendous playoffs last year.

Yankee Fan Glasses are entertaining.
    Lol it really is comical

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Lol it really is comical
    judge was 5-9 in the playoffs at fenway with 2 home runs...it's comical some people are using judge road splits as a argument that lehamieu was not a bad signing which he is at that price...

Truth is, if we had Manny last year the pitchers would've given up less runs and we would've won easily

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    judge was 5-9 in the playoffs at fenway with 2 home runs...it's comical some people are using judge road splits as a argument that lehamieu was not a bad signing which he is at that price...
    What's ACTUALLY comical is people who pass judgment with knowing next to nothing about the entirety of the situation. Now that's comedy....

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Lol he canít keep track of his lies
    He is the pathological liar! He lies just as much as Trump does....
    Nick

1998 Yankees 94-35. ---

2018 Red Sox 90-39 4

Mush....Trump is awesomely entertaining. Love that guy.

Speaking of aces, didnít our ace lose 16-1 in the playoffs and have a 5.59 era in the second half with a .300 batting average against ?.

Those splits donít count apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Truth is, if we had Manny last year the pitchers would've given up less runs and we would've won easily
    130-32
    Nick

1998 Yankees 94-35. ---

2018 Red Sox 90-39 4

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Mush....Trump is awesomely entertaining. Love that guy.

Speaking of aces, didnít our ace lose 16-1 in the playoffs and have a 5.59 era in the second half with a .300 batting average against ?.

Those splits donít count apparently.
    Love the Trumpster! The federal budget is $4.4 trillion and the Dems are trying to say $5 billion is too much..I wish they would quit using that argument, $5 billion is peanuts.....what a bunch of dopes!

Sevy needs to **** or get off of the pot with regards to ace status...He almost ruined us in Oct 2017 no doubt wrecked us in 2018 playoffs with his pitiful performance vs Boston....

If we can secure Manny and trade for Kluber I would feel much more confident in the 2019 season...as of right now I feel we are 92-94 range with Boston at 96-98....
    Nick

1998 Yankees 94-35. ---

2018 Red Sox 90-39 4

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Love the Trumpster! The federal budget is $4.4 trillion and the Dems are trying to say $5 billion is too much..I wish they would quit using that argument, $5 billion is peanuts.....what a bunch of dopes!

Sevy needs to **** or get off of the pot with regards to ace status...He almost ruined us in Oct 2017 no doubt wrecked us in 2018 playoffs with his pitiful performance vs Boston....

If we can secure Manny and trade for Kluber I would feel much more confident in the 2019 season...as of right now I feel we are 92-94 range with Boston at 96-98....
    OT
    Nick don't forget deficit spending is never a sound fiscal policy. Trump has intimated he doesn't care about the deficit because he'll be long gone! The federal government is projected to add $985 billion to the federal deficit during fiscal year 2019. Thatís because the government plans to spend over $4.4 trillion dollars, while bringing in only $3.42 trillion dollars. Nearly $400 Billion of the spending will go to service debt thatís already accrued over the years and that figure will only rise as interest rates increase.

Sevy will be fine, 19-8 not too shabby. His ERA was a bit high, but his WHIP, FIP, HR9, BB9, SO9 were all at or near career marks. I agree second half he had me concerned, his first 18 starts he pitched to a 1.98 ERA. It's possible the cumulative effect of the work load took it's toll. In 2016, Severino tossed 151 1/3 innings in the minors and majors combined. He followed that up with a 209 1/3 innings in 2017, which included 16 postseason frames. His velo remained consistent, his command and control suffered.

Machado and Kluber! What suddenly changed your mind?
    Last edited by drt1010; 01-12-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    ďFarts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Ē ó Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Jon Heyman @JonHeyman

Verified account

Following Following @JonHeyman

Sonny Gray settled st $7.5M. Important for the reds and other potentially interested teams to know.
    ďFarts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Ē ó Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    OT
    Nick don't forget deficit spending is never a sound fiscal policy. Trump has intimated he doesn't care about the deficit because he'll be long gone! The federal government is projected to add $985 billion to the federal deficit during fiscal year 2019. Thatís because the government plans to spend over $4.4 trillion dollars, while bringing in only $3.42 trillion dollars. Nearly $400 Billion of the spending will go to service debt thatís already accrued over the years and that figure will only rise as interest rates increase.

Sevy will be fine, 19-8 not too shabby. His ERA was a bit high, but his WHIP, FIP, HR9, BB9, SO9 were all at or near career marks. I agree second half he had me concerned, his first 18 starts he pitched to a 1.98 ERA. It's possible the cumulative effect of the work load took it's toll. In 2016, Severino tossed 151 1/3 innings in the minors and majors combined. He followed that up with a 209 1/3 innings in 2017, which included 16 postseason frames. His velo remained consistent, his command and control suffered.

Machado and Kluber! What suddenly changed your mind?
    Dr, Obama doubled-tripled the deficit during his 8 years. But that is ok for the Dems....

Sevy has no more excuses anymore with innings and workload issues.....we canít be babying this guy anymore with that.....200 innings and Oct dominance is now expected....hopefully we get Kluber and the pressure will come off of him..I highly doubt the prior workloads are the reasons for his pitiful postseasons.....Maybe he is one who crumbles under pressure...The Twins game kind of said it all with his failures with pressure.....
    Nick

1998 Yankees 94-35. ---

2018 Red Sox 90-39 4

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, Obama doubled-tripled the deficit during his 8 years. But that is ok for the Dems....

Sevy has no more excuses anymore with innings and workload issues.....we canít be babying this guy anymore with that.....200 innings and Oct dominance is now expected....hopefully we get Kluber and the pressure will come off of him..I highly doubt the prior workloads are the reasons for his pitiful postseasons.....Maybe he is one who crumbles under pressure...The Twins game kind of said it all with his failures with pressure.....
    Here's an idea. NOBODY should increase the deficit.

Anyway, can we stop with the ****ing political ********? It's a ****ing sports forum.

I thought Sonny was getting $9m. Saved a few bucks there. Now Hal can offer Manny a one year deal at $1.5m.

Should be done by 9pm.

Swidt?

I think we all read into the "fully operational Deathstar" comment wrong. The Yankees are, and have always been, a fully operational Deathstar. They always will be. The problem, at least currently, is that the officers manning the Deathstar are unwilling to blow up anything, especially the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Here's an idea. NOBODY should increase the deficit.

Anyway, can we stop with the ****ing political ********? It's a ****ing sports forum

dam I was hoping we could impeach hal

a young johnny bench led the league in passed balls and got better