Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Cousins is a top _ QB

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top 5

    3 27.27%
  • Top 10

    6 54.55%
  • Not even top 10

    2 18.18%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,325
    People laughed at this thread, and now Kirk is in the MVP discussion. I love it.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,067
    I still stand by my top 10 vote. I still stand by the Kirk is a really good player who can play at an elite level but can also have bad games. Could you guys ****ing imagine the hate he would get if he had the game Rodgers had last night? I mean hell people were banging on him after the 1st game in a damn win lol.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,422
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I still stand by my top 10 vote. I still stand by the Kirk is a really good player who can play at an elite level but can also have bad games. Could you guys ****ing imagine the hate he would get if he had the game Rodgers had last night? I mean hell people were banging on him after the 1st game in a damn win lol.
    The pitch forks and torches would definitely be out. I'd probably have one in each hand too. Haha

    Rodgers gets a pass because of his track record (Super Bowl Champion, Super Bowl MVP, NFL MVP twice etc.) in my book. Cousins doesn't have that kind of successful track record and until he does he will most likely be criticized for playing bad.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    70
    I was not a fan of his signing. I give the guy a little more slack because, well he's here for another year for sure. I don't consider him a mvp type guy, but if he wins that's the only thing that matters.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,355
    Win a few games like tonight's and detractors, even 'luke warmers' like me won't have much to complain about.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,489
    Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    I was not a fan of his signing. I give the guy a little more slack because, well he's here for another year for sure. I don't consider him a mvp type guy, but if he wins that's the only thing that matters.
    I was as hard Cousins as you can be but this year he is playing like a MVP.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,355
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I was as hard Cousins as you can be but this year he is playing like a MVP.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Sounds like rap lyrics
    Hard on Cousins as you can B
    but this year he playin' like the MVP
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    70
    I disagree with MVP. He is not a game changer, he is more of a game manager. He throws screens, dump off passes, a lot of short stuff, and he misses or makes bad throws in my opinion. He gets way too much money for what he actually does.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,166
    Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    I disagree with MVP. He is not a game changer, he is more of a game manager. He throws screens, dump off passes, a lot of short stuff, and he misses or makes bad throws in my opinion. He gets way too much money for what he actually does.
    He's literally tied for 3rd in the NFL for most YPA this year...


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,489
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Sounds like rap lyrics
    Hard on Cousins as you can B
    but this year he playin' like the MVP
    I meant to do that

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He's literally tied for 3rd in the NFL for most YPA this year...

    Damn, herdapop got owned.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    70
    That list does not do a lot for me. MVP will be going to Jackson easily. Kirk is having a pretty good season but he is no game changer, he's a game manager. Cousins does not strike fear in teams. No team is changing their D because of or worried about Kirk. He is not at the level of Jackson, Mahomes, Wilson, or Brees. Cousins would be in top 10 for sure but no MVP.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    That list does not do a lot for me. MVP will be going to Jackson easily. Kirk is having a pretty good season but he is no game changer, he's a game manager. Cousins does not strike fear in teams. No team is changing their D because of or worried about Kirk. He is not at the level of Jackson, Mahomes, Wilson, or Brees. Cousins would be in top 10 for sure but no MVP.
    All Carter80 said was he is playing like an MVP, and I said he was in the discussion because when I read the news or turn on the TV people talk about him like he is in the discussion. We all know he is not as good as those other QB's but the fact is that this system is perfect for Kirk, and you are the one that said "He throws screens, dump off passes, a lot of short stuff" when every QB does the same thing, Cousins has completed many deep balls this year, he is probably the best deep ball passer in the league not named Mahomes and Rodgers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •