Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Cousins is a top _ QB

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top 5

    3 27.27%
  • Top 10

    6 54.55%
  • Not even top 10

    2 18.18%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,325

    Where do you rank Kirk Cousins?

    Please voice your opinions/rankings list.
    Last edited by blom85; 03-13-2019 at 05:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,176
    I think you have Russell Wilson way too high. He's borderline top 10 imo. A fantasy football star, nothing more.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,376
    You don't even have Wentz in your top 10?!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,287
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You don't even have Wentz in your top 10?!
    Yowzas.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,490
    I dont know where I rank him but he is way better then I thought he was. He will go down as the Best Viking QB ever...behind Case, of course.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,176
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I dont know where I rank him but he is way better then I thought he was. He will go down as the Best Viking QB ever...behind Case, of course.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    And behind Teddy. Lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,287
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I dont know where I rank him but he is way better then I thought he was. He will go down as the Best Viking QB ever...behind Case, of course.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Cunningham

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    7,201
    Top 10 is fair. He is balling out, but he needs to win games in order to move up. Consistency is also key.


    (He will continue to look great this year because he has the best WR duo in the league)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Top 10 is fair. He is balling out, but he needs to win games in order to move up. Consistency is also key.


    (He will continue to look great this year because he has the best WR duo in the league)
    The question is are they going to be the best viking wr duo in history?

    Not to hijack your thread.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,325
    Only because their window is larger than Moss and Carter..

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I think you have Russell Wilson way too high. He's borderline top 10 imo. A fantasy football star, nothing more.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Wilson is amazing, he carried that whole team last year..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You don't even have Wentz in your top 10?
    Wentz has not impressed this year, I know he's injured but he hasn't played a full season, also Philly pulled off the greatest QB coaching of all time, I think it was more coaching than Wentz. (If you dont believe me google a guy named Nick Foles)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    7,201
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    The question is are they going to be the best viking wr duo in history?

    Not to hijack your thread.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    That is a tough question....If they can stick together for the next 5-7 years it will be close. (and obviously play at a high level)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,287
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    Wentz has not impressed this year, I know he's injured but he hasn't played a full season, also Philly pulled off the greatest QB coaching of all time, I think it was more coaching than Wentz. (If you dont believe me google a guy named Nick Foles)
    Hes started 2 games and is 300+/2Td 0int in each so far. He looks damn good considering his injury. Hes easily better rated than cousins. I mean, geez, lol.

    Forgot his first game back, 260/1/1.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 10-09-2018 at 08:51 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,359
    Cousins is doing good so far but he's no Sam Bradford
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •