Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dec 1: Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury, Adonis Stevenson vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Dec. 1
    At Los Angeles (Showtime PPV):

Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury, 12 rounds, for Wilder's WBC heavyweight title

At Quebec City (Showtime):

Adonis Stevenson vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk, 12 rounds, for Stevenson's WBC light heavyweight title

Marie Eve Dicaire vs. TBA, 8 or 10 rounds, female junior middleweights

Oscar Rivas vs. TBA, 8 or 10 rounds, heavyweights

Mikael Zewski vs, TBA, 8 or 10 rounds, welterweights

Sebastian Bouchard vs. TBA, 8 rounds, junior middleweights

At New York:

Real Deal Boxing

Enjoy the boxing of the two champions, Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for free just connect to FastestVPN and you are sorted to enjoy the match on 1 Dec 2018

Of course with the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight coming up, nothing is different. Both are a pair of unbeaten heavyweight champions in their combined 67 professional bouts. Fans cannot wait for one of the champions to settle this for once and for all in the boxing main event.

There are plenty of ways to catch up with the fight, but for those who want to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for FREE, we have the perfect and simple guide to help you through.

Canít believe Tyson got up after that KO.
    He wakes up at 6 count and just rose from the dead like Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Canít believe Tyson got up after that KO.
    He wakes up at 6 count and just rose from the dead like Michael.
    Dude was like the Undertaker. I was shocked. Credit to the ref for keeping his count. Most refs would have called it.

yea still stunned Fury got up. My streams sucked and i missed most of the 2nd half of the fight but short of Dan Rafeal everyone seemed to have Fury winning. This was one of those fights where round by round scoring is so tough bcuz in that regard Fury seemed to win but overall Wilder did way more damage and scored the only knockdowns and was never hurt. Rematch should be insane and hopefully it leads to the winner taking on Joshua and really want that to be Wilder in that spot.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

1st KO was kinda weak. It looked like Tyson tripped over his gangly self and gravity.

That 12 round KO was no joke though lol

Off the top of my head I canít think of another Boxer thatís been knocked down 2 times, not knocked the other down at all and still won the fight. Watching it live I had no issue with the draw. Neither did enough to come out on top in my eyes but when I rewatch it Iíll come back here with my updated score card.

I think deep down, Fury knows it as well which is why heís not making a big deal about it and also evaded the rematch questions. He knows if he takes another shot like the 12th, heís not getting up.

Wilder was dead on with his assessment. Fury had to be perfect the whole fight and he almost was. No knockdown in the 12th and fury walks away a winner.