Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Barring injury to Luka this race wont even be close. He simply is the only rookie that can and has taken over games single handed for his team. You cant drop 11 points in 2 minutes standing 3 feet from the basket. Luka's ability to shake his defender with beyond belief ball handling skills, foot work and deception defies belief for a kid that should have just graduated high school this past year. Un F'n believable.

Here is a 15 second clip of Luka breaking Paul George's ankles - figuratively not literally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5xvJihho1Y

And for your added enjoyment - All of Luka's step back 3s through Dec 20th. A dozen more in past week not shown on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCtsMAfSGc0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2paWnPCiNqA

remember this???? year it didnt matter because people didnt consider simmons a true rookie much like duncic isnt a true rookie lololol... By the way Duncic is the roy clearly. This is just amazing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2paWnPCiNqA

remember this???? year it didnt matter because people didnt consider simmons a true rookie much like duncic isnt a true rookie lololol... By the way Duncic is the roy clearly. This is just amazing to me.
    No but thanks for the reminder. That was a killer performance by Simmons. BTW, If I had 10 dollars for every time someone has made the Ben Simmons is ROY this year joke on twitter I would literally be a multi-millionaire. The league is big enough for Ben and Luka to both be great, correct? How do you think the Sixers would look with Luka paired with Embid. Would they swap Simmons for Luka?
    Last edited by zookman65; 01-12-2019 at 09:37 AM.

This thread should be retired. Luka dropped 29, 12 assists, 8 rebounds with the dagger 3 pointer to seal the game tonight on the road against the Timberwolves. 2nd in entire NBA in clutch shooting percentage (53%).

Last 3 games:
    29 PTS, 12 AST, 8 REB
    30 PTS, 5 REB, 5 AST
    27 PTS, 8 REB, 2 AST
    It was a hell of a game! Luka has been clutch all season long for the Mavericks. He is sexy af!

I lost my Timmy Duncan... I'll be losing my Dirk soon... I'm just glad I have someone else to cheer for.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    It was a hell of a game! Luka has been clutch all season long for the Mavericks. He is sexy af!

I lost my Timmy Duncan... I'll be losing my Dirk soon... I'm just glad I have someone else to cheer for.
    Are you a girl? I donít care either way but I think it is funny how often you call Luka sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are you a girl? I donít care either way but I think it is funny how often you call Luka sexy

Uh I dont think you are allowed to ask in a gender fluid non-binary world. Shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

I'll be whatever Luka wants me to be.

San Antonio Spurs

It took Stephen Curry making 11/19 3 pointers to pull Golden State over the top for a win last night. Luka gets the entire team involved, but unfortunately, Stephen Curry is a 3 point shooting God and willed his team to a victory.

I'm not upset, Curry and the Warriors just outgunned Luka and the Mavs but the fact the Mavs were on the verge of winning in spite of those types of odds makes me more pleased with Luka in the present and in the future.

San Antonio Spurs

I'll be whatever Luka wants me to be.
    I hope he isn't too big a star to appreciate the versatility

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It took Stephen Curry making 11/19 3 pointers to pull Golden State over the top for a win last night. Luka gets the entire team involved, but unfortunately, Stephen Curry is a 3 point shooting God and willed his team to a victory.

I'm not upset, Curry and the Warriors just outgunned Luka and the Mavs but the fact the Mavs were on the verge of winning in spite of those types of odds makes me more pleased with Luka in the present and in the future.
    Luka was great but that game was a perfect example of why the Mavs need another elite scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Luka was great but that game was a perfect example of why the Mavs need another elite scorer.
    Mavs definitely need a lot more. I dont see Harrison Barnes even being a contributor on the Mavs when they are good again with Luka leading the way

Mavs definitely need a lot more. I dont see Harrison Barnes even being a contributor on the Mavs when they are good again with Luka leading the way
    Barnes would make a decent 3rd option. I would love for the Mavericks to get their hands on Khris Middleton though... I believe Middleton could be a viable 2nd option and would complement Luka more than Barnes.

San Antonio Spurs

Yea I donít see Barnes in Dallas long term either. He has 1 more year on his contract and I think that will be it for him in Dallas.

Barnes would make a decent 3rd option. I would love for the Mavericks to get their hands on Khris Middleton though... I believe Middleton could be a viable 2nd option and would complement Luka more than Barnes.
    I also would love to see Middleton replace Barnes in Dallas. The Mavs are going to have a ton of cap space over the next 2 seasons. Theyíve never been able to lure in any of the top free agents so itís going to be interesting to see if having Luka will change that. Will players want to come to Dallas not for a chance to play with Luka?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I also would love to see Middleton replace Barnes in Dallas. The Mavs are going to have a ton of cap space over the next 2 seasons. Theyíve never been able to lure in any of the top free agents so itís going to be interesting to see if having Luka will change that. Will players want to come to Dallas not for a chance to play with Luka?
    I think they will. His contract is dirt cheap so the Mavs could sell that and take advantage of is mature, yet still untapped game. He is a willing passer and play-maker and easy to play with, he can also play off the ball pretty good too.

If Luka makes the All Star team and wins Rookie of the Year Dallas would be fools not to lock him up long term

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213