3. Doncic
    4. Bangley iii
    5. Hutchinson
    6. Bamba
    7. Ayton
    8. Carter Jr.
    9. Robinson
    10. Shai Gilgeous Alexander
    Last edited by Scoots; 10-25-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Markelle Fultz

DeAndre Ayton out there in Phoenix...he's my guy as far as the Rookie of the Year goes but if not him then I say it will be a left field pick someone who we don't expect it will be Gilgeous Alexander or Robinson or even Knox

All Jackson, Knox, Doncic, Bangley III, Ayton & Bamba, have higher chances than the rest, simply because they'll be in the starting roster from day-1...

Then again no one thought Donovan Mitchell would break out like he did last season and guess what he did...he should have won it last year but was robbed...that is the kind of example that I could see happening again this season but with this year's class of rookies I can see it being someone who actually can break out and all those guys you mentioned have a legit shot at it but who is the most NBA ready

In all seriousness, I like Ayton for ROTY too

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Then again no one thought Donovan Mitchell would break out like he did last season and guess what he did...he should have won it last year but was robbed...that is the kind of example that I could see happening again this season but with this year's class of rookies I can see it being someone who actually can break out and all those guys you mentioned have a legit shot at it but who is the most NBA ready
    It's because of Mitchell's example that I included S.G.Alexander and Hutchinson.

Im really loving knox! I hope he has a good year

Ayton is not only the most NBA ready but the man has already come into his big man body and seeing what I have seen of him in pre-season already he definitely has to be one of the favorites to win Rookie of the Year...plus playing with such a young core...he said that he wants himself and Booker to be the new Shaq and Kobe out there in Phoenix but I guess I can see somewhat of a parallel in some ways but Phoenix would have to go above and beyond in the West in order for that to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Im really loving knox! I hope he has a good year
    Agree... I don't have him first, only because he was the youngest drafted... he turned 19 only 3 weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Agree... I don't have him first, only because he was the youngest drafted... he turned 19 only 3 weeks ago...
    Even so age or not he could surprise us all this season and he is playing out there in Knickerboxer land out there in New York playing for the Knicks...playing under Fizdale I can see him having a great rookie season

Ben Simmons.

I have a feeling Doncic will get quite a bit of playing time and have solid across-the-board stats.

Well Doncic is another player who is basically NBA ready playing against professionals as a teenager out there in Europe probably playing for Europe's best team over there in Spain playing for Real Madrid but also Doncic can shoot that basketball and he can distribute well amongst his teammates...plus that young core in Dallas I will say if he wins Rookie of the Year it is more or less expected of him to win it which is why it wouldn't surprise me if he did

Luka has a chance to play major minutes for a team that has a reasonable chance to have a major improvement from last year. Good narrative.

Luka is going to win it.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast