Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lol. We're not even 1 game into their careers, and people are gloom and doom. I feel good about him even though I bought the Doncic hype. Fox, Giles, and Bogi are going to have this offense humming eventually. Just going to take some time to feel it out. Bagley was still a good pick.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    lol. We're not even 1 game into their careers, and people are gloom and doom. I feel good about him even though I bought the Doncic hype. Fox, Giles, and Bogi are going to have this offense humming eventually. Just going to take some time to feel it out. Bagley was still a good pick.
    I agree, I think Bagley will be just fine. Iím not concerned with him being a bust. Iím not as confident in saying that he was the best possible pick. Hopefully Doncic or Jackson doesnít become the next player on the list of people weíre kicking ourselves for passing on.

I've been becoming more and more of a believer in Jaren Jackson post draft. At this point, I think he would by my #1 pick if we had a redraft. I like him more than Doncic or Ayton. With Jackson, you have a big who is a super efficient offensive player with a quick, natural release from 3pt and the upside on the defensive end to be a rim protector. He has the most upside and he's already starting to show it.

I won't lie and say I had him as the top pick predraft though. I started to lean toward him over Bagley at the closing moments right before the draft, but I still had him behind Ayton and Doncic predraft.

That doesn't mean Bagley won't be a good player for us. He's looked solid so far. He just wasn't my first choice and still wouldn't be if we had to do it all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Oh and then their is Trae young who is killing it. Not really too surprised there. He's super talented offensively.
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Doncic is a really savvy player for his age
    Marmolololololol

Big game for Bagley off the bench... there we go.

Time to put him in the starting lineup?
    Marmolololololol

Doncic is the real deal. Bagley better be good.
    Marmolololololol

I will not look at Dallas box scores.
    etc

Fire Luke Walton

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    etc
    Lol I just can't help myself
    Marmolololololol

Whatever you do... don't look at the Dallas box score.
    Marmolololololol

Let's get some positive news in this thread.

Here is an interesting article showing Bagley's impact on defense early in the season:

https://clutchpoints.com/kings-news-...ensive-impact/

That's a nice, pleasant surprise. Let's hope it's not just small sample size stuff. If he can be a two way player that would make me feel a lot better about this pick.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Let's get some positive news in this thread.

Here is an interesting article showing Bagley's impact on defense early in the season:

https://clutchpoints.com/kings-news-...ensive-impact/

That's a nice, pleasant surprise. Let's hope it's not just small sample size stuff. If he can be a two way player that would make me feel a lot better about this pick.
    Plus he finished with his right hand the other day.

My 2 biggest gripes about Bagley entering this season was his inability to use his Right hand and his defense. Seems like he has the potential to quiet these concerns.

Fire Luke Walton

No updates on this thread? Suddenly stopped last November? I was checking in on the running comparison between Bagley and Doncic.

Bagley: 0 championships
    Doncic: 0 championships

There's your comparison for the evening.

Fire Luke Walton

There is no comparison. This has not aged well.
    Marmolololololol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast