Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bagley vs. Doncic post draft

I believe this deserves it's own thread.

If you didn't run across the YouTube videos proclaiming Doncic as The future king of the NBA after his first preseason game with the Ducks, well you wouldn't have put your hand over your face and ask, "who is the Ducks and why are they so juiced up about this guy?". Meanwhile Bagley had a really bad first game against NBA competition.

Fast forward to thier next game. Bagley looked pretty good, while Doncic has stats that doesn't say legend. His passing vision was supposed to be on par with Jason Kidd, but in the end he had more turnovers than assists, and only 8 points in 30 mins of action. Now i didn't see the game and i am not sure how he got those turnovers. It could have been the defense just robbed him while he was dribbling, a bad pass, a offensive foul, or an other play resulting in a turn over. But the fact that he had more turns than assists now that he went against some form of real NBA players isn't good for him.

Score:
    Doncic : .5 (first game against the ducks, he only receives a half of a point.)

Bagley: 1

We will have to wait and see how these players play against teams for the 2nd time in regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    We will have to wait and see how these players play against teams for the 2nd time in regular season.
    Realistically we'll need to wait at least 3 years before declaring anything.

Fire Luke Walton

Well... i am completely out of patients, so while you wait, i'll be sulking and counting little victories or complete failures.

I wasn't happy we chose Bagley over Doncic, but what makes it extra frustrating is the giant hole we have at SF. Hopefully, Bagley just balls out and we can find a SF in the off-season (or trade deadline).

Throw all our money at Kris Middleton. I'm assuming he opts out of his 13M option.

Fire Luke Walton

We do have a glaring hole at Sf... but if we drafted Luka then we would have a glaring need at pf. I would have a veteran over WCS for what he will cost....and he cant even accept his role.

We have a giles and bagley future....with fox, buddy amd boggy... we have a future.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    We do have a glaring hole at Sf... but if we drafted Luka then we would have a glaring need at pf. I would have a veteran over WCS for what he will cost....and he cant even accept his role.

We have a giles and bagley future....with fox, buddy amd boggy... we have a future.
    Iím really hoping WCS can make a leap this year. Heís talked about what he needs to do and that he knows itís a contract year. Hopefully thatís the incentive that he needs to get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Throw all our money at Kris Middleton. I'm assuming he opts out of his 13M option.
    Middleton would be a real nice fit.

Doncic is looking pretty legit right now. I would much rather have doncic giles wcs over justin jackson bagley wcs and giles on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    Doncic is looking pretty legit right now. I would much rather have doncic giles wcs over justin jackson bagley wcs and giles on the bench.
    Way to be a hommer! Seesh!

I'm coming around on Bagley. That guy flys around the court and jumps out of the gym. If he puts in the work, he can be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I'm coming around on Bagley. That guy flys around the court and jumps out of the gym. If he puts in the work, he can be really good.
    Yes, Bagely is a fine prospect, but is he ever going to be better than Doncic? That is the question. The first year i would say the chances of that is slim to none, but if he is, Vlade should be fired (NO not fired auto words fill), should be praised by us of knowing what no one else thought possible. Rather if he is better in a couple of seasons this draft would be a big win. I don't know if Vlade and Joerger have that time to wait to see though.

As of late he is playing much better and seems to be getting comfortable with the NBA. I hope to see more of his potential starting opening night.

We should have taken Doncic or Jaren Jackson. I'm not saying Bagley will suck, but I think those prospects had higher potential. We'll see how it turns out. Hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 10-16-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast