Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Season GDT

Here's AA's incredible goal from tonight.

sparked a helluva a comeback too!

also Larkin has the most OT goals in the league

It would really be nice to have just one professional team in this state that is consistently watchable, and not medicore hell.

That said AA and Larkin look really solid and I am appreciative of that at least.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    It would really be nice to have just one professional team in this state that is consistently watchable, and not medicore hell.

That said AA and Larkin look really solid and I am appreciative of that at least.
    it's getting embarrassing

Pistons getting eviscerated on national TV by Kyle Kuzma makes me want to crawl into a hole for a few years
    Last edited by GuySir; 01-10-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    it's getting embarrassing

Pistons getting eviscerated on national TV by Kyle Kuzma makes me want to crawl into a hole for a few years
    I feel bad because I want to get back into the Pistons, they used to be my team in the early and mid 2000's (even prior to the title). I even liked the teal jerseys as I have Stackhouse, Hunter, and Hill (blasphemy I know) but this version is unwatchable. They look so lethargic and boring compared to most teams every night. Blake Griffin has been awesome from what I have seen but everyone else has taken a step or two back and is locked into albatross deals that are not going anywhere anytime soon. As ****** as the Wings are they at least have a hook (Larkin) to keep me watching, as difficult as it can be at times. Detroit sports time will come again eventually right? Right?

I feel bad because I want to get back into the Pistons, they used to be my team in the early and mid 2000's (even prior to the title). I even liked the teal jerseys as I have Stackhouse, Hunter, and Hill (blasphemy I know) but this version is unwatchable. They look so lethargic and boring compared to most teams every night. Blake Griffin has been awesome from what I have seen but everyone else has taken a step or two back and is locked into albatross deals that are not going anywhere anytime soon. As ****** as the Wings are they at least have a hook (Larkin) to keep me watching, as difficult as it can be at times. Detroit sports time will come again eventually right? Right?
    let us pray

Lil Bert with the hatty tonight. Not a bad season thus for a guy who most Wings fans hated (I did too, I thought the pick was pure nepotism).

Well at least the Wings are in the hunt for the worst record in the NHL. Keep on the #loseforhughes train!

I know I said I was (and still am) aboard the Hughes train, but if you get a chance and do beat the leafs you just have to enjoy it. Nice win boys.

Good news for the #teamtank, the Wings had a 6-4 for nearly 2 minutes and it was the most timid (SHOOT THE ****ING PUCK) and pathetic advantage I have seen in a while. They looked outmanned despite having the advantage.

Good news for the #teamtank, the Wings had a 6-4 for nearly 2 minutes and it was the most timid (SHOOT THE ****ING PUCK) and pathetic advantage I have seen in a while. They looked outmanned despite having the advantage.
    They looked like they'd never seen a 6 on 4 before, let's just pass back n forth and hope the D breaks down... forever... until the man advantage expires...

Also, Abdelkader is beyond frustrating to watch. He does nothing positive and is getting paid 4.25 million for it. Good work Kenny.

20 for AA, 24 for Larkin, and 12 for Mantha (who has missed time). Current pace is ~31/34/23 respectively. Had Mantha put up the same pace and not missed the games he did he would be on pace for ~31 if my math is right. Needless to say that is nice a nice sight for a crappy team.

So I haven't been able to watch many games this year but I keep track of them and frequent who's performing, who's not. I checked today that Larkin leads the team in penalty minutes with 49. Next guy is Abby with 34. I've heard great things about Larkin this year and it shows in his numbers. 54 points in 57 games.

Do you think he needs to be leading the team in this stat? Good? Bad? You look at Datsyuk and Zetterburg and they didn't spend too much time in the box. Should we want Larkin playing like this or change it up?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678