Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Season GDT

Here's AA's incredible goal from tonight.

sparked a helluva a comeback too!

also Larkin has the most OT goals in the league

It would really be nice to have just one professional team in this state that is consistently watchable, and not medicore hell.

That said AA and Larkin look really solid and I am appreciative of that at least.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    It would really be nice to have just one professional team in this state that is consistently watchable, and not medicore hell.

That said AA and Larkin look really solid and I am appreciative of that at least.
    it's getting embarrassing

Pistons getting eviscerated on national TV by Kyle Kuzma makes me want to crawl into a hole for a few years
    Last edited by GuySir; 01-10-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    it's getting embarrassing

Pistons getting eviscerated on national TV by Kyle Kuzma makes me want to crawl into a hole for a few years
    I feel bad because I want to get back into the Pistons, they used to be my team in the early and mid 2000's (even prior to the title). I even liked the teal jerseys as I have Stackhouse, Hunter, and Hill (blasphemy I know) but this version is unwatchable. They look so lethargic and boring compared to most teams every night. Blake Griffin has been awesome from what I have seen but everyone else has taken a step or two back and is locked into albatross deals that are not going anywhere anytime soon. As ****** as the Wings are they at least have a hook (Larkin) to keep me watching, as difficult as it can be at times. Detroit sports time will come again eventually right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I feel bad because I want to get back into the Pistons, they used to be my team in the early and mid 2000's (even prior to the title). I even liked the teal jerseys as I have Stackhouse, Hunter, and Hill (blasphemy I know) but this version is unwatchable. They look so lethargic and boring compared to most teams every night. Blake Griffin has been awesome from what I have seen but everyone else has taken a step or two back and is locked into albatross deals that are not going anywhere anytime soon. As ****** as the Wings are they at least have a hook (Larkin) to keep me watching, as difficult as it can be at times. Detroit sports time will come again eventually right? Right?
    let us pray

Lil Bert with the hatty tonight. Not a bad season thus for a guy who most Wings fans hated (I did too, I thought the pick was pure nepotism).

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678