Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Please feel free to point out anything clueless in that post.

Or will you just keep us enthralled with your brilliant insight on how the NHL must want SJ to play for the Cup?
    I can’t help you if you’re too stupid and don’t understand my post.. Sure you can go back and say if this or that would happened over the course of a game then said team should’ve won. It was a bad call.. San Jose sure has benefited from a lot of them this playoffs..

They’ve benefitted from some calls, no doubt. They aren’t the only team that has received calls in their favour but the timing of theirs and the fact they have taken full advantage makes it seem like they are being favoured more, hence plenty of babies crying. They’ve had plenty of calls go the other way as well. Only reason people are even discussing how much they’ve “benefitted” is because they’ve won.

Too stupid lol. Not even gonna bother. No wonder this forum is dead.
    Last edited by One Nut Kruk; 05-20-2019 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    They’ve benefitted from some calls, no doubt. They aren’t the only team that has received calls in their favour but the timing of theirs and the fact they have taken full advantage makes it seem like they are being favoured more, hence plenty of babies crying. They’ve had plenty of calls go the other way as well. Only reason people are even discussing how much they’ve “benefitted” is because they’ve won.

Too stupid lol. Not even gonna bother. No wonder this forum is dead.
    Exactly.. When someone can’t make a post about how a team got screwed from a bad call without someone replying with a 4 page response on how that call didn’t matter is why people don’t post here..

Blues win!!

With 21 power plays in the series for St. Louis to San Jose’s whopping 13, it was pretty evident how much the NHL must have wanted SJ in the Cup Finals.

Not sure about the West series, but the NHL is probably happy to have Boston in there, any original six team is going to increase ratings a little bit. Boston is a pretty big odds favorite too, but St. Louis may be easier to root for given the choices haha

They get their “St. Louis Blues first trip to the Finals since the iconic Bobby Orr goal” matchup.

And I definitely agree....screw the Bruins.

I get why they are favoured (more regular season points, experienced team, etc) but I really don’t see the Blues taking a backseat to them whatsoever. I think the Blues defence is a lot more solid. And they are a bigger, more physical team with plenty of skill to go along with it.

Not discounting Boston. It’s anybody’s series. They are going to be well rested and had an easier road to the Finals than the Blues did. And that top line/pp unit can do major damage. But man, I hope they get smoked.
    Last edited by One Nut Kruk; 05-23-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Boston in 5. Thought the west was down this year. And thank god San Jose is out. If I saw the refs blatantly miss calls in the finals I would of been done

Come on Bruins let’s gooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Boston in 5. Thought the west was down this year. And thank god San Jose is out. If I saw the refs blatantly miss calls in the finals I would of been done
    Don’t worry. With this year’s league darling Bruins in the finals, the refs will blow plenty of calls. And the hack network coverage will be just as bad.

Blues win!!

Where’s TA3 at?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Come on Bruins let’s gooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    You’re a Bruins fan? That explains a lot.

Blues deserved it. Great all around team effort. And 20 Canadians on the roster. Love it.

Get lost ya dummy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234