Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will we score more points?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Mills is Trash

1 33.33%
  • No - Darby is Trash

1 33.33%
  • Tie - Nope

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I still don't think they trade for leveon bell. I think ameer abdullah might be an option. I read somewhere that he's available. Eagles still need more help on defense right now imo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Can we offer the Cards one of our 2nd AND a player for David Johnson? I'm tired of this RB by 'committee.'

Eagles don't need Bell or his contract headache they got enough guys that can hold it down for the rest of the season. They can look to the draft where they can draft a younger cheaper talented running back that they can groom to fit their system screw Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Can we offer the Cards one of our 2nd AND a player for David Johnson? I'm tired of this RB by 'committee.'
    Are you joking?

When it rains it pours lol. The injuries this year are about to be as ridiculous as last year. I'm all for Bell, like I said in the off season I wish we drafted a RB or Linemen with our first, Goedart pick is an absolute joke of a pick right now. Wwre not even using him in the redzone. Dont get me wrong I think Goedart has so much potential but we need playmakers on offense. We cant have a QB cominh of an ACL tear running for his life again.

This year is the Rams year and I know anything can happen any given Sunday, but I dont see anyone even competing with the Rams unless their whole offense gets hurt. They're just toying with teams right now and will get healthier near the end of the year. McVay is holding back on offense too because I haven't seen the Rams bust out the creativity they displayed last year.

Without Bell, I'll be hard pressed to believe we keep up with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

On the bright side, we won the superbowl this year so we can say that.

Offensive line and 3 down back must be mandatory in the draft this year.

We will still make playoffs this year, the years not over and we will win division but unless we get a Bell to help us keep up with the Rams I dont have much faith.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

We also need Sproles back, he's another must have.
    Sproles, Alshon, Ertzy, Agholor and Bell absolutely gives the Rams defense a crap ton of fits no team can give them, not even the Chiefs.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I still don't think they trade for leveon bell. I think ameer abdullah might be an option. I read somewhere that he's available. Eagles still need more help on defense right now imo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I would imagine Abdullah is available given Kerryon Johnson, Blount, and Riddick are playing over him. I still think he has some solid talent as a scat back if used properly

I wouldn't give a second or third, but I'd ponder giving the Bills a call about McCoy. I doubt the Saints would part with him given we are competition, but Mark Ingram is another one I'd give a look at who likely isn't back with the Saints after this year.

WIVB Buffalo's Josh Reed reports the Eagles have "reached out" to the Bills about acquiring LeSean McCoy.

This move would make a lot of sense. In the middle of a rebuild, the Bills do not need to pay a 30-year-old running back for the next two seasons, but it makes a lot of sense for an Eagles squad which is in the middle of their championship window and just lost Jay Ajayi for the season. McCoy did not leave Philly on the best terms way back in 2015, but Chip Kelly is long gone. Although it could take him some time to settle in, McCoy's fantasy value would get a big boost if he was traded to the Eagles...or really anywhere else.
    Rotoworld

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Rotoworld
    I don't hate that... depending on the price

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678