Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 1,291 to 1,302 of 1302
    Andujar is good and all but where would McNeil play ? We donít need a third baseman . McNeil should play there everyday . Just sign machado and trade Rosario for realmuto . Keep Thor and sign miller and ottavino . Stop being cheap wilpon

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    They will not
    Let's hope they're not that stupid. Damn, shades of the Ryan for Fregosi trade are running through my brain.

As we all know, Wilpons operate poorly and their record under their direction proves it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    A Reason To Go To The Gym

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    now that noah is eligible for arbitration the price for him will get higher and higher every year he is a met in his final season if he is still a met the mets might have to pay over 20 million dollars for him.. it makes sense to trade him....
    i think the highest arbitration salary awarded to a pitcher was Jake Arrieta at $15.5 million. deGrom will prob get $12m this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    now that noah is eligible for arbitration the price for him will get higher and higher every year he is a met in his final season if he is still a met the mets might have to pay over 20 million dollars for him.. it makes sense to trade him....
    It makes sense to trade him because you're a Yankee fan who wants him. In the real world, the Mets would be crazy to give up Thor without a ridiculous return. He's a 26 year old TORP with 3 cost controlled years left.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Yankees willing to move Andujar. I could get on board with sending them Syndergaard for Andujar plus, say prospects Florial and Abreu.

Two top 100 prospects plus 5 years of a young 3B coming off a great rookie season might be asking a lot, but **** them. If they want Syndergaard bad enough we should keep the price high.

If they sign Machado and trade for Syndergaard their team is set up nicely for the next few years while Syndergaard is under contract. They won't miss Andujar or those prospects.

I could be ok with something like this if we can also sign someone like Happ or Morton.

In a perfect world, we'd keep Syndergaard and just sign Machado ourselves
    I love Thor's potential. But, you are drastically over valuing him. He is comparable to Paxton. A high 3 with good stuff, due to his injuries and inability to consistently throw 150+ innings. You are not getting Andujar plus the Yankees 2 top prospects.

Would you do Noah Syndergaard for Xander Bogaerts and Jackie Bradley Jr? I would do that and sign Dallas Keuchel. Fill so many needs.... We can then take Rosario and package him for JT Realmuto, cause Bogaerts is better. And then go out and sign Miller and you're pretty much set.

1. Nimmo - RF
    2. Bogaerts - SS
    3. Cano - 2B
    4. Conforto - LF
    5. Realmuto - C
    6. McNeil - 3B
    7. Alonso - 1B
    8. Jackie Bradley Jr - CF
    9. Pitcher

Rotation
    1. DeGrom
    2. Keuchel
    3. Wheeler
    4. Matz
    5. Vargas

Quote Originally Posted by kj244 View Post
    I love Thor's potential. But, you are drastically over valuing him. He is comparable to Paxton. A high 3 with good stuff, due to his injuries and inability to consistently throw 150+ innings. You are not getting Andujar plus the Yankees 2 top prospects.
    A guy who is top 17 in fWAR in the major leagues last year is a high 3? He was also 7th in the majors in FIP, 11th in XFIP, etc. He also had a top 5 swing and miss rate for MLB SP last year. Add that into the fact that he's cost controlled for 3 more years and about to enter his prime.

That's not a high 3 but keep thinking you can get him for Frazier and a bag of balls.
    Last edited by metswon69; Today at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Would you do Noah Syndergaard for Xander Bogaerts and Jackie Bradley Jr? I would do that and sign Dallas Keuchel. Fill so many needs.... We can then take Rosario and package him for JT Realmuto, cause Bogaerts is better. And then go out and sign Miller and you're pretty much set.

1. Nimmo - RF
    2. Bogaerts - SS
    3. Cano - 2B
    4. Conforto - LF
    5. Realmuto - C
    6. McNeil - 3B
    7. Alonso - 1B
    8. Jackie Bradley Jr - CF
    9. Pitcher

Rotation
    1. DeGrom
    2. Keuchel
    3. Wheeler
    4. Matz
    5. Vargas
    Lmfao hell no. And Vargas I want no part of . Thor is going to win the cy young this year . Only person I would trade him for is mike trout . Keuchel is overated

Thor a #3 lol. Lay off the alcohol. Heís an ace and only 26. Mets would be morons to trade him . They are morons so it wouldnít surprise me if they did . But I think this new gm is smarter than that and I donít think he is going anywhere .

No I would not trade Thor for Jackie Bradley jr and Xander bogaerts. Not even close .

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMatoWyzGuy View Post
    No I would not trade Thor for Jackie Bradley jr and Xander bogaerts. Not even close .
    It's this. Period.
    A Reason To Go To The Gym

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

There are a lot of Met fans who cringe at the idea of Syndergaard being traded to the Yankees in a 3 team trade with the Marlins with the Mets getting back Andujar and Realmuto, which is a good haul for the Mets. That said I do understand the cringe. Seeing Syndergaard every 5 days pitching for the Yankees is cringe worthy !!!

Why not substitute another team for the Yankees say the Cubs with the Mets getting back Realmuto and Bryant
    or the Astros with the Mets getting back Realmuto and Springer, or the Red Sox with The Mets getting back Bogaerts, and Realmutto and Bradly Jr. I was also thinking the Rockies but I doubt they would trade Aranado.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; Today at 06:47 AM.

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687