Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Dave Magadan is available.
    @NYPost_Mets
    Mets’ list of hitting coach candidates includes Dave Magadan.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Mike Puma @NYPost_Mets
    Brodie Van Wagenen indicated the Mets are receiving interest in their catchers from other teams. Possible the Mets could add a catcher, tender a contract to Travis d'Arnaud and then look to trade him.

Watch the Mets getting stuck with 3 catchers because Mets.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Asbrubal will be this year's Jose.

Smith's slashline .296/.367 /.406 wOBA-.339
    Nimmo's Slashline .263/.404/.483 wOBA-.385
    McNeil's Slashline .329/.381/.471 wOBA-.368

Nimmo had a .404 OBP, that is what you want from a leadoff hitter.
    Mallex I think is a better leadoff guy because his OBP isn't bad (~.370) and he has amazing speed. He creates havoc when on base, similar to Reyes back in the day.

Nimmo I think is an amazing #2 guy, similar to Fonzie in his hayday.

Mike Puma @NYPost_Mets
    Brodie Van Wagenen indicated the Mets are receiving interest in their catchers from other teams. Possible the Mets could add a catcher, tender a contract to Travis d'Arnaud and then look to trade him.

Watch the Mets getting stuck with 3 catchers because Mets.
    LOL imagine if teams want TDA so Mets tender a contract and can't afford to sign another catcher LOL

Just let the ****er walk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Would rather have the better hitter period which Ramos is. The Mets need offense and it's not like Ramos is a slouch defensively.

Grandal is another feast or famine type bat.
    I agree, but I also wouldn't complain about signing Grandal
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Ramos' career numbers .273/.317/.439 wOBA-.325
    Grandal's career numbers .240/.341/.441 wOBA-.340

Ramos is more of a risk, but I like him offensively as a better fit for our lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Nice sentence. Jesus Christ.

What breaking news by Heyman. That said, 2017 was a career year and his bat returned to earth in 2018 (103 OPS+ was same as his career OPS+). Metrics suggest his glove is terrible in the IF. Pass.

Still put up an above average starter type numbers last year. I'd give him a look. But where would we play him?

Marwin is gonna get a zobrst type deal...pass.

Good to see we’re in on him though.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast