Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: 2018 Offseason

We should trade belt at the deadline cause he’s good in the first half but gets hurt or plays awful in the second half

Quote Originally Posted by Sfgiants101 View Post
    We should trade belt at the deadline cause he’s good in the first half but gets hurt or plays awful in the second half
    Career first half - .268/.360/.466, .355 wOBA/127 wRC+

Career second half - .263/.350/.438, .344 wOBA/121 wRC+

Where's this "awful" production you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Career first half -
    Career second half - .263/.350/.438, .344 wOBA/121 wRC+

Where's this "awful" production you speak of?
    And that's after he got hurt!

Cueto update.

Hunter Pence - Gr8ful

I definitely wish some of the greatest times in our lives could go on forever and somehow, I believe they do. When I sit here and think about my time in San Francisco, it gives me goose bumps.

I’m thankful we can always share that special feeling of when Travis Ishikawa hit a walk-off homer to send us to the World Series, and from my experience I’ve never had a more chaotic, blissful, euphoric, ecstatic moment on a baseball field. The world through my eyes was SHAKING and I can honestly say we (the Giants) were backed by fans believing in us even more than usual.

That was the year we lost the division to the Dodgers and were facing a Wild Card game on the road. I remember wanting to build momentum for a dreadful looking path in the playoffs, one in which we weren’t expected to win a single series. I asked you, the fans, if you were ready for a parade and you so willingly obliged with a “YES! YES! YES! Let’s gooooo….” It gets me fired up just thinking about how crazy I was to say such things, how awesome you were to buy into it, and how the magic “COINCIDENTALLY” happened. We brought back a third title in five years. [High five!]

I have grown so much over the six and a half years I was a part of this franchise. One thing I know is that if I didn’t feel comfortable being myself and wasn’t in such an accepting environment I don’t think I would have had the guts to give such an outlandish speech. Thank you for that.

Thanks for that read Otatop..Pence will always be in my (mind) top 5 favorite Giants HOF

I was just joking of course.. just seems like he’s always strong on the first half and falls off from injuries. 2014, 17, 18.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738