Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Our rotation should be:

Dunn/Lavine/Hutch/Lauri/Carter
    Bring in Jabari for Hutch
    Bring in Portis for Lauri
    Bring in Blakeney for Lavine
    Bring in Valentine for Dunn
    Bring in Rolo for Carter

Felicio and Payne should never play. Blakney should rarely play if ever. Parker looks lost on both ends, outside of the occasional good game. Lavine still seems like a streetballer with no direction or discipline. Dunn is not a ballhandler and probably never will be. Got good pieces but need that elite star that can bring the others in line.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Felicio and Payne should never play. Blakney should rarely play if ever. Parker looks lost on both ends, outside of the occasional good game. Lavine still seems like a streetballer with no direction or discipline. Dunn is not a ballhandler and probably never will be. Got good pieces but need that elite star that can bring the others in line.
    I pretty much agree with all of this but I think LaVine could put it together. He's so talented and still so young he just needs to stay healthy and figure it out. But overall yeah, the Bulls have some good talent but they don't really fit and they're coached by the worst coach in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I pretty much agree with all of this but I think LaVine could put it together. He's so talented and still so young he just needs to stay healthy and figure it out. But overall yeah, the Bulls have some good talent but they don't really fit and they're coached by the worst coach in the league.
    Yep. We need a Jordan/Kobe/Lebron type who will demand these pieces to fall in line. Or a strong coach because Hoiberg seems to passive. Guys just seem to be freeroaming.

Expectations are too high. This is basically year two of the rebuild and we have a lot of talented young pieces. I was probably over optimistic, but it's a lot to ask these young guys to completely learn the system and how to play together in one year. Jabari is like a lottery ticket. If he pans out, we got a young superstar for nothing more than cap. If he doesn't, he's gone next year and clears almost max space by himself. Lavine is looking future All-star level, and his defensive attitude looks much better.

I know people here will be pissed, but a Jimmy Butler/Parker trade wouldn't be bad for us. He would love to have defensive players around him like Dunn and Carter Jr, and Markannen and Lavine should be at least average. Whip these young guys into shape, and if he leaves next year, so what?

I'm keeping my expectations pretty low. That's why I want to see as much of Dunn/Lavine/Hutch/Lauri/Carter/Portis as possible. No one else on our roster is going to be a main piece on our future teams that are trying to win. Let the these guys build their game, and win or lose, we are set up well for the future. Preferable we can get a good draft pick and end up with a nice wing or worst case a potential backup PG who could push Dunn.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567