Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Stay competitive while losing 50 games, get a top 10 pick, and hopefully lure a top tier free agent. Not sure who’s available though.

Hi... Bucks fan here...

I watched the Bucks vs, Bulls preseason and then last night's Bulls game too and I think you are right, I clearly think that the Bulls have a coaching problem... I believe the Bulls have hit gold with both their picks this season and should start them right away as to have them "NBA ready" as soon as possible... Additionally, Portis should be starting too...

I believe the starting roster should be: Dunn, Hutchinson, LaVine, Carter & Portis and then Jabari should be used coming from bench as the sixth man and rotate both Lavine at SF, as well as Carter at PF like he was used on the Bucks roster last season as to rotate both Middleton and Giannis... Other than that I believe that Hutchinson should get 36 mins and be rotated at both PG and SG but some of his minutes should be at SF too...

This guy (Hutch) is great ball handler with ultra fast legs and excellent body, if he is well coached as to be able to "read the game" and assist the ball as well as long shoot it when there is an opportunity, he can make a huge impact in NBA... Clearly (IMO), the Bulls don't have any roster handicap and have good depth too... It's roster chemistry they luck and then they should be working on tightening the roster up in the long term...

Hoiberg sucks for sure. But he’s a good tanking/rebuilding coach. Not sure who will be a good replacement or if he coaches out his full contract. Wouldn’t doubt it, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Hoiberg sucks for sure. But he’s a good tanking/rebuilding coach. Not sure who will be a good replacement or if he coaches out his full contract. Wouldn’t doubt it, actually.
    I think Rondo would be a great choice for our next coach. He has a great basketball mind and gym rat. The younger guys on the bulls loved him. He’ll definitely demand the respect from every player on his team. He was the one who stood up to Jimmy and Wade when they went rogue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Jay Wright.

He runs an NBA offense already at the college level, consistently gets the most out of non-elite talent, has put several good players into the league. Could have a very similar impact to Brad Stevens.

You'd likely have to throw a lot of money his way, but there's really not much else he can accomplish at the college level, and there have been rumors about him wanting to come to the NBA. If the Bulls are bad enough to land another lottery pick then you'd have to assume this is a pretty attractive destination for a guy like him. I have no idea if/when they'll be firing Hoiberg though, but hopefully it's after this season.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-10-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Jabari!

Sign Bobby

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast