Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Would rather have Noah over Monroe on the team.

Posting this in a couple threads here. The PSD Raptors Forum fantasy league is looking to find a replacement manager for one of the last year's teams. Inbox me ASAP if you are interested in joining. First come first serve.

Do you guys think Rondo will have a substantial role with the Lakers? Or are we looking at limited playing time?

I ask for fantasy ball reasons.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Do you guys think Rondo will have a substantial role with the Lakers? Or are we looking at limited playing time?

I wouldn't be considering him for fantasy. He is a mentor for ball imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I wouldn't be considering him for fantasy. He is a mentor for ball imo.
    It could depend on how deep the league is. I agree with Chong, in a standard 12 team league, I wouldn't be taking him. I'll have him on my watch list to monitor his minutes and production.

I'm in a 12 team league and I might have overlooked assists. Was thinking of picking Rondo for that reason but I might pass on him now.

Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Soooooo. Everyone is aware the season starts for us today right.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

i think he'll be good for the first few months, but I expect Ball to take the starting role once he's in form. I didn't consider Rondo at all for my fantasy teams

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    i think he'll be good for the first few months, but I expect Ball to take the starting role once he's in form. I didn't consider Rondo at all for my fantasy teams
    He's really only an assist contributor at this point and will get some steals. I feel like I have enough in other areas but may not have enough to regularly win in the assists category.

Also I'm a little worried about drafting Tatum. He played well last night but I'm not convinced that he will be as impactful game to game with all the guards they have.

I wonder if I should trade him because he is going to have a lot of value.

He's really only an assist contributor at this point and will get some steals. I feel like I have enough in other areas but may not have enough to regularly win in the assists category.

Also I'm a little worried about drafting Tatum. He played well last night but I'm not convinced that he will be as impactful game to game with all the guards they have.

I wonder if I should trade him because he is going to have a lot of value.

Not sure how many assists Rondo will get considering how ball dominant Lebron is. I think Tatum will be a steady producer since they're putting him purely at 4 and sometimes at 3 if they want to run Horford/Baynes. His only competition is Morris. Whereas Hayward, Jaylen, Rozier, Smart, Kyrie all compete against each other.

Tatum is too hyped though for someone who is going to give you maybe 90% of Tobias Harris' numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Not sure how many assists Rondo will get considering how ball dominant Lebron is. I think Tatum will be a steady producer since they're putting him purely at 4 and sometimes at 3 if they want to run Horford/Baynes. His only competition is Morris. Whereas Hayward, Jaylen, Rozier, Smart, Kyrie all compete against each other.

Tatum is too hyped though for someone who is going to give you maybe 90% of Tobias Harris' numbers.
    Do you think I should keep him or should I move him for someone who will provide a little more stability. I just want to know what I'm getting on a game to game basis.

All his baskets came off isos last night and although he's shown he can score effeciently, I'm not sure I'm getting 20 plus ppg on a consistent basis. And I think I can use his name to get someone who will.

Do you think I should keep him or should I move him for someone who will provide a little more stability. I just want to know what I'm getting on a game to game basis.

All his baskets came off isos last night and although he's shown he can score effeciently, I'm not sure I'm getting 20 plus ppg on a consistent basis. And I think I can use his name to get someone who will.

I think I would trade him. You can surely find a taker and get a serious return for him. If it's a keeper league I would hold onto him.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think I would trade him. You can surely find a taker and get a serious return for him. If it's a keeper league I would hold onto him.
    Yeah I'm leaning towards trading him.

I would trade him. I don't think he's worth his ADP. I think he's a better basketball player than fball player and a lot of ppl are confusing the two.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I would trade him. I don't think he's worth his ADP. I think he's a better basketball player than fball player and a lot of ppl are confusing the two.
    Yean I've placed him on the trading block. Not sure who to target right now.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast