Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Didn't we see that last year as well?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Basically all the stuff they're doing with JV is new. Everything else is pretty much the same. Our defence is entirely new though.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Basically all the stuff they're doing with JV is new. Everything else is pretty much the same. Our defence is entirely new though.
    He's getting better spacing for sure and it's reflecting well production wise. Hopefully it's a sign of a breakout year. He's been the most impressive offensively thus far.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

He's getting better spacing for sure and it's reflecting well production wise. Hopefully it's a sign of a breakout year. He's been the most impressive offensively thus far.

I would love to see a line up with Jonas, FVV, Green, Miles and Siakam. l think that would produce a crazy inside/outside threat.

I think Kawhi has been pretty impressive. Pretty much unguardable.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I would love to see a line up with Jonas, FVV, Green, Miles and Siakam. l think that would produce a crazy inside/outside threat.
    They need a slasher in that lineup. They tried something like that against Utah and they had trouble with Utah's passive defence. It only started to work when they had Kawhi destroying everybody 1v1.

OG playing today and he's starting! hype

I love Kyle but sometimes he just completely loses it. Did not have it at all tonight. Kept turning it over and for some reason had it in for the refs. It's a preseason game and getting some real game 5 on 5 reps is much more important than the score. I'm fairly certain Nurse was shaking his head at Lowry, not the refs.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I love Kyle but sometimes he just completely loses it. Did not have it at all tonight. Kept turning it over and for some reason had it in for the refs. It's a preseason game and getting some real game 5 on 5 reps is much more important than the score. I'm fairly certain Nurse was shaking his head at Lowry, not the refs.

That's why I love Kawhi. Dude just plays ball. We played a lot of 4v5 cause ppl like Lowry, Demar, Ibaka etc would argue with refs. They need to make a stat for points lost due to arguing with refs.

That's why I love Kawhi. Dude just plays ball. We played a lot of 4v5 cause ppl like Lowry, Demar, Ibaka etc would argue with refs. They need to make a stat for points lost due to arguing with refs.
    Yeah no kidding. I did not like his body language from the opening tip and with this being the second last preseason game, it's disappointing that he could not keep his cool.

The defense in the second half was incredible. Danny Green had his best game and I'm taking defensively. He was outstanding.

I'm a little concerned with our pick and roll defense but can't complain too much tonight. They really shut down the Nets.

Also does Kawhi look a step slow or is it just me?

Man preseason is taking forever.

Yeah no kidding. I did not like his body language from the opening tip and with this being the second last preseason game, it's disappointing that he could not keep his cool.

The defense in the second half was incredible. Danny Green had his best game and I'm taking defensively. He was outstanding.

I'm a little concerned with our pick and roll defense but can't complain too much tonight. They really shut down the Nets.

Also does Kawhi look a step slow or is it just me?

hot take but raptors defence gonna be league best this season

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Man preseason is taking forever.
    yeah. I was surprised season didn't start today
    Last edited by ecart; 10-11-2018 at 02:20 AM.

In a pts league would you guys trade Anthony Davis and Reggie Jackson for Oladipo, Griffen, and Conley ?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    In a pts league would you guys trade Anthony Davis and Reggie Jackson for Oladipo, Griffen, and Conley ?
    nah. Davis is gonna be a monster this season. Davis > Dipo + Griffin. Conley is gonna be trash.

sucks that adel got cut. he looked more like a NBA player than Brown or Richardson.

sucks that adel got cut. he looked more like a NBA player than Brown or Richardson.
    I don't quiet understand what they see in Brown. Adel definitely looks like he can play but I don't think they really had a serious look at him.

Delon's long term status is uncertain right now.

I don't quiet understand what they see in Brown. Adel definitely looks like he can play but I don't think they really had a serious look at him.

Delon's long term status is uncertain right now.

Not sure why they want so many PGs, especially when he's 28 years old. If he was fresh out of school like Fred, then maybe. The only thing appealing is that he won MVP in the D-league.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast