Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    With both Horford and Irving leaving, Celtics might be a player to offer a max contract now to join Tatum/Brown/Hayward. I wonder what they end up doing with that space. The situations with Horford/Irving/Rozier/Morris leave a ton to be lost still.
    If they let Morris walk I think they will have quite a bit of room. Rozier would be the only significant cap hold and I think Hayward would be the only player on the books making more than 12million bucks. Horford, Irving and Morris leaving would take about 60million off their payroll. Not sure if it will give them room for a max or not though.

Conley traded to the Jazz for Crowder, Allen, Korver and 23rd pick and future first.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Conley traded to the Jazz for Crowder, Allen, Korver and 23rd pick and future first.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Ja will have the shooters and rebounding he needs that's for sure.

Jazz got quietly much better for next season.

If Donovan Mitchell can shake the sophomore slump from last year and improve his game then maybe they
    can sneak into the WCF.

They need someone that won't get destroyed by Harden Capela pick and roll and they'll make WCF.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334