Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scoots.....you really edited my post for that? LMAO you and I are the only ones reading this thread yknow

Rules. We were told to tighten it up.

And there have been 290 views of this thread so far.

not sure what it is, but oracle doesnt seem to provide the warriors with the same home court advantage as it has in years past. They lost to the twolves without j butler, and now the suns without Booker. The effort to get out on 3 point shooters is absolutely pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    not sure what it is, but oracle doesnt seem to provide the warriors with the same home court advantage as it has in years past. They lost to the twolves without j butler, and now the suns without Booker. The effort to get out on 3 point shooters is absolutely pathetic.
    They were bad on D, no question. The kids break scheme through bad habits, and the vets are not willing to put in the effort before the finals it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Fitz is paid to be a spokesman for the team, everybody here knows not to listen seriously to anything he says. You don't need to mention it anymore.

And you go WAY WAY WAY beyond calling people on being blind about injuries. You have gone so far as to say if you don't see bone exposed on the floor they are not really injured. In this case you want a 290lb man to rush back on a torn achilles for a team that should (and did) cruise to home court in the first round without him and without another starter or two for half the season. The Warriors want a reputation for taking care of their players to facilitate players wanting to play for them. The Warriors want to have the best chance of keeping their players from getting re-injured so they are cautious in rushing players back on the court.

I REALLY don't want to get in a debate with you AGAIN on injuries, but we learned after the playoffs were over than Iguodala's injury typically has a 4 week recovery time and he came back after 5 games. You know why? Because it was the finals. At this point you will likely trot out some irrelevant anecdote about the past that doesn't apply to THIS Warriors team.
    If I recall, they were extremely vague on the nature of Iggys injury. Im not sure when "we: learned this... it kinda sounds like your just pulling it out of your ***. I remember repeatedly hearing from all the commentators during the broadcast, all radio show hosts, skip bayless, shannon sharpe, and Nick wright ... that is was a contusion on the side of his leg (basically a bruise)

I dont know if it was even worse than Lebron James hand situation that he played through for 40+ minutes a night

If I recall, they were extremely vague on the nature of Iggys injury. Im not sure when "we: learned this... it kinda sounds like your just pulling it out of your ***. I remember repeatedly hearing from all the commentators during the broadcast, all radio show hosts, skip bayless, shannon sharpe, and Nick wright ... that is was a contusion on the side of his leg (basically a bruise)

I dont know if it was even worse than Lebron James hand situation that he played through for 40+ minutes a night
    https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/spor...494631681.html

klay said he wants more credit for his defense.... he can atleast stand within 20 feet of lebron when he shoots that wide open shot at the end of the half..... I mean klay gapped him like 3 steps as if he was going to drive the ball

So KD fouls out getting out on a shooter, he lands and is still, then the shooter makes a move right into KD ... foul on KD. I hate that call.

I have a feeling the warriors are gonna have a rough season. between losing d west, the rule changes, the lack of interest and energy by the core guys, and sitting their starting center extensively.... The warriors might win 52-55 games this yr

I think they are likely to win more than last year and end up the #1 seed in the West. The East is SO bad the Warriors may not have home court for the finals.

I have a feeling the warriors are gonna have a rough season. between losing d west, the rule changes, the lack of interest and energy by the core guys, and sitting their starting center extensively.... The warriors might win 52-55 games this yr
    I was thinking the opposite actually. rule changes look to benefit and once the starters all play together I think it will come together better. they already look more into playing basketball than the entire rs last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think they are likely to win more than last year and end up the #1 seed in the West. The East is SO bad the Warriors may not have home court for the finals.
    that would be a great over under bet. I could make a case for either boston or Toronto winning in the early 60's range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12