4 80.00%
  • Them - Lulz

1 20.00%
  • Tie - Nope

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Except they want a 2nd + a good player in return.
    Which they won't get. A third plus a lower pick (conditional based on resigning) is likely all they get for him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    If there is one player who is playing like he won the Super Bowl last season its mills. He wasnt great last year but he always had a nasty attitude. This year he doesnt. Hes still good against the run but tbh hes so bad deep and with McLeod gone we have even less quality help back there

I hope Schwartz is watching tape and willing to come up with a remedy for this, whatever that is.

But the offense HAS to step up. The defense for some of its struggles hasnt been bad. The offense however has been consistently mediocre. Also people are talking about bell, but Id like to take a look at dez Bryant or rishard Matthews because Kamar Aiken feels like dead weight and both of those guys have performed at a higher level than him at least in the past

Id personally like to take a shot at dez because I think by mid season hed be back in shape and fired up. Hes not the same guy but hes more talented than Aiken and we have the veteran man power and coaching staff to handle him

Also he was the cowboys only receiving option. Where as here he could be a nice piece. Have easy coverage, an elite qb. I think hed be huge in the playoffs for the eagles and post bye week
    I'd be interested in seeing it -- Ertz, Goedert, Jeffrey, NA & Dez would be enough to scare a few teams, that's for sure.

RB is a concern. Safety is a concern as well -- but maybe there's a way to trade for one? Or move Douglas to S? But we can't afford for Mills to be torched every damn play.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dez is finished. That's why no one has picked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Lol.. He's not done, he just had a bad quarterback. Out of all his targets last year only like 50% were actually cathable balls.. That's the quarterbacks fault, not his

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Can we just start our Minnesota thread and put this behind us? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lol.. He's not done, he just had a bad quarterback. Out of all his targets last year only like 50% were actually cathable balls.. That's the quarterbacks fault, not his

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    O.K. So then why hasn't he been picked up?

He said before the season started he would wait to take a deal. Turned down a solid offer from the Browns. In not sure I want him but i doubt hes finished at 29 years old. If anything his body should be nice and fresh.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789