Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Training Camp/Preseason Thread

only thing I have really seen on twitter is that Hayward said some things that I think they overreacted too.

I agree people are overreacting to Hayward's comments. I really don't know why some are so worried about it. When you get dumped by a cute girl but start dating a hot one right after you get over it. When you get a new car and it drives way better than the last one you don't miss your old car that was never fast enough. Who cares what he is saying. We tried to make Hayward a #1 option and it was never going to work. Now we have a legit #1 who fits us much better. Hayward complaining about a longer practice is exactly why he was never a #1 option. Stockton or Malone would have never said that. Our Honda Accord got totaled but we replaced it with a Ferrari. Get over it.

oof its good to watch Jazz basketball, but this game is rough. the Wildcats look worse then a G-league team.

im glad mitchell had a good 2nd quarter. I was a little worried about him. he hasn't shot well at all yet.

I was gonna ask if anybody else was worried that Mitchell hasn't shot well at all so far in the preseason....I know it's only a couple games but I sure hope he was putting in work this off-season and not just believing his own hype.

I'm not worried about his shooting at all. Rubio has been shooting 40% this preseason so far though. A great sign for him considering he was around that the second half the season last year.

Several basketball "experts" have said the Jazz biggest weakness is a lack of a number 2 scoring option. Although I agree on a small scale, I think Coach is looking for a good shot over another 20 point per night scorer. Too many NBA players only have high scoring averages based on attempts not efficiency. What we do have is real balance. We have an 8 man rotation of players who can each give us over 10 points or more per game.

How does Grayson Allen look? Will be get mins? If so how do you see him fitting in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How does Grayson Allen look? Will be get mins? If so how do you see him fitting in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    been great on offense. struggled on defense. likely won't see much time without injuries or improvement on the defensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    been great on offense. struggled on defense. likely won't see much time without injuries or improvement on the defensive end.
    I watched him a lot at Duke. He is very straight up on and down on D and it could be a real problem. on the other hand if he get there I always loved his game- great shooter and passer. On offense I think he kind of combines what you have with Engles and Rubio.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He's definitely rough defensively. Snyder has openly commented on it to the press as well. I think allen will improve this year defensively. It's his number 1 goal, and he's young, so he'll build on that. Seems REAL smart though. And reads the floor very well. Both on and off the ball.