Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Under the radar guy that is apparently a combine snub and only recently came to my attention:

Darwin Thompson-RB

5ft 8inch 200lb....

Player comps: "Saquon Barkley lite" and "Tarik Cohen"

Expected 40 time of 4.42 or faster, expected vertical over 40 inches.

Elite level contact balance when taking on hits, and overall running style very reminiscent of Barkley, with the Cohen comps mostly coming from his size I guess...

Great running and catching the ball, and could be a mid-later round steal, in the same vein Cohen was, and a pretty fantastic 1-2 punch with Tarik.

Those two, and then a bigger bruiser type RB to replace Howard for short yardage and we'd be in a really good spot.

https://youtu.be/48ZOC8w9B5I

Also, watched more tape on Pollard (Memphis' other back behind Henderson).... I'd be more than happy with him getting a shot to come in and thanos snap any memory of Mizzell ever being on this team.
    Last edited by Epyon; 02-12-2019 at 08:45 PM.

I don't think anyone is going to hold out this year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    My guy is still Miles Sanders out of Penn. I just personally think despite our desire for home run hitting. we are more closely looking for a guy to improve on Howard as an every down back. I think Sanders has that type of skill. and has shown ability playing out of an RPO system. I love his feet and ability to make a guy miss too. He isnt super explosive but when he wants to make a cut he can do it with the best of them.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567