Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Gould couldnít kick it 50 yards to start his career. I think thatís something you can get better at with time. Kickers use different balls in college, so itís teally hard judging college kickers based on tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Like him if you want Consistancy but he isnt a guy who is going to kick a 60 yarder, 55 is even really long for him. 50 yarders just skim over.
    Sounds like an improvement from our current situation.

Bears met with Terry McLaurin-WR (Ohio State) at the Senior Bowl...

Kid has been one of the top guys there this year, and clocked the fastest speeds on the field for the North squad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfgm_wZtg-w

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    Bears met with Terry McLaurin-WR (Ohio State) at the Senior Bowl...

Kid has been one of the top guys there this year, and clocked the fastest speeds on the field for the North squad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfgm_wZtg-w
    Awesome!

To add Urban said he's the best gunner he's ever coached which is a pretty big statement.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    To add Urban said he's the best gunner he's ever coached which is a pretty big statement.
    https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...8/#128257628_4

https://twitter.com/TonyGerdeman/sta...47851752992768

Yeah there's a clip on tweet ^ (which is from the link above it) where he runs entirely around the two guys supposed to block him on a punt coverage drill... (he's the 2nd half of the clip)...

That said, I don't see how he's around by the end of the third, where we'd be drafting, so Pace is at least exploring options for those guys who fall within a trade-uppable range... not unlike Anthony Miller was last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see him execute a trade like that this year again, though I can't say I'd be expecting it for a WR, even if I do really like what I've seen from McLaurin so far (mostly because we'd have to move up a decent chunk to get what is essentially a 5th or 6th WR).... but the kid plays super fast, is good at running routes, has good size, is a willing blocker, plays ST, and has the agility to get himself open.... It'd be hard to be upset if he ended up being the guy, even on a trade up.

I'd be less shocked for an OT prospect in the 2nd-3rd range, an Edge Rusher (though I'm not really high on any of them yet), or maybe that RB from Memphis (who I'm liking more and more as I watch his film)
    if we did end up trading up a bit. I still like the idea of Isabella as a speedy WR, or maybe Penny Hart, who's shown both of those traits in Mobile as well, and both of them should be options without trading up... though the ST value might not be there.

I don't't hate the idea of moving up for a WR. It's good to keep throwing resources at the position. Gabriel probably isn't here long term, ARob's contract is pretty short, and we're not sure what we have yet in Miller.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-25-2019 at 11:29 PM.

Bears also met with Dexter Williams, RB, Notre Dame. More of a mid/late round guy, but that's probably the range we can expect a RB, if they take one at all.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-25-2019 at 11:35 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    2 things......

1) god i love Rodney Anderson...... Its too bad his medical sheet should be filed wirh Mr Glass. Its hars to imagin we have the ability to draft such a risk either with only a handful of picks.

2) watching I notive Oklahoma ran alot of read option out of the pistol. Wonder if this might help Howard.... Either in gaining momentum.... Or giving hin a split second more to read his block A.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Bears also met with Dexter Williams, RB, Notre Dame. More of a mid/late round guy, but that's probably the range we can expect a RB, if they take one at all.
    My guess is they definitely take one. I wouldnít be surprised if they trade Howard, sign Hunt to a short deal, and draft a guy to be his successor when that deal runs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darrell Henderson is definitely my guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still all in on Devin Singletary. Give me the guy that will make his own holes and extend runs more than any other RB in this class.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Still all in on Devin Singletary. Give me the guy that will make his own holes and extend runs more than any other RB in this class.
    Do you think singletery is fast enough. I don't see explosion when i saw him at FAU. And for a small guy he kinda needs it.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Do you think singletery is fast enough. I don't see explosion when i saw him at FAU. And for a small guy he kinda needs it.
    I do. He'll probably run in the high 4.5s or low 4.6s but I'm not too concerned with that. Kareem Hunt ran 4.62 and is plenty explosive. Singletary won't get you those 60-70 yard runs imo but he'll repeatedly get those 15-25 yard runs that just gash a defense. Cohen can get the bigger plays.

Trubiscuits and Biscuit Boyz CEO and Owner

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast